Chapter 2

Lizzy's POV

'hehhehe daddy, daddy play with me!!'

'ok pumpkin '

He was about to reach me but, he stopped moving.

' daddy?'

' I'm sorry pumpkin, but I can't play with you'

'why?'

I asked, but then I noticed, that he was fading.

' Daddy?!?!'

' I'm sorry pumpkin, I love you'

I watched as he faded, leaving me all alone on a black void of nothingness.

' DADDY!!!!!'

-

-

-

-

-

" DADDY!!" I screamed bolting up on my bed. Panting, I realized it was only a dream. I got out of my bed and made my way to my bathroom. Yesterday Sofi and Zack woke up and were blushing madly wen they found out they were sleeping together.

I chuckled at the memory and looked at the mirror. "Dang" I said, I look like a zombie who somehow got infected again. I grabbed a towel and hung it in the towel rack, while taking of my clothe I tough about the events that occurred yesterday at my school.

Darn it, how could I forget, I'm gonna get the beating of a life time!!. Groaning I got in the shower, brushed my teeth inside the shower because I'm to lazy to do it separately.

I finished showering and made my way to my closet. "Hmmm what to wear in this fabulous day?" I said not wanting to go out today.

Finally I picked an outfit, Its a Cream colored jumper, black skinny jeans and my red Vans. I looked in the mirror and gave a satisfied smile, making my way to the kitchen.

" MAKING MY WAY DOWNSTAIRS!! WALKING SLOWLY CUS I COULD TRIP AND FALL AND DIE!!!. I shouted making mom and Zack Jump startled. " Geez could you be any louder Liz" He said glaring at me playfully, " actually I can" I took a deep breath but Zack covered my mouth before I could say anything. "Don't" He said sternly.

Whining I took a seat and mom handed me a plate with pancakes. " Yay!! pancakes, Thanks mommy!!" she chuckled, I only call her mommy wen I'm worried, want something or I'm thankful. I finished my pancakes, hugged Zack and then mom before making my way out the door.

-

-

-

-

-

-

" Riiing!!!" The lunch bell rang and I made my way to the cafeteria, grabbed a tray, pasta and sat on our usual table. " hi Liz" Sofi said smiling, " Hi Sofi, so how did you sleep?" I asked her smirking, " Don't even get my started on that, please" she said. I chuckled, Today there was a new transfer student, her name is Pixie. She has white short hair that cover up her ears, blue eyes and pale skin.

" hey there's a new transfer student, did you see her?" I asked Sofi. " yeah, her names Pixie right?" She said munching on some pizza, "Yup" I said drinking my apple juice, it's sweet yet sower taste rolling down my Tung and going down my throat.

"Hey Sofi?" I asked, "yes?" she answered lifting an eyebrow, "why does apple juice taste a bit sower, and yet the fruit tastes so sweet" I said wondering how is that possible. "Liz, the fruit tastes sower too.." she said in a duh voice, "oh" was all I could say back, have I ever eaten an apple, I'm not really sure.

"for someone classified as a 'Nerd' ,you sure are dumb sometimes" She said munching on her pizza. 'sight' ,I wish I could be like Chase, he's the so called most intelligent man in the world, maybe I should make a bionic chip, what do you think. Why am I talking to myself ?, its not like I'm a character in some sort of book, pfff that would be ridiculous.

"LIZ!!!" Sofi yelled angrily, "what?" I said, "she's coming towards us!!" she whispered yelled, "Who?" I asked confused on what she was talking about. " The new girl!!!" ' Crap' I thought. Turning around I saw her, Pixie. "hey" she said, "um hey" I responded not sure why she was talking to me, surely she would have already know about me being the schools teasing target.

"mind if I sit here Lizzy?" she asked" um no, not at all, wait how did you?" I asked but she responded before I could say anything, "know your name?, oh its easy, every one kept telling me to stay from you, that I was to pretty to be seen with you" she said giving me a sympathetic look. "figures, I'm ugly, their right, I have big black glasses, I wear jumpers and sweaters almost every day".

" don't say that about yourself, your one of the prettiest girls I've met" she said patting my back, " I appreciate the compliment, but that isn't going to stop the bulling" I said, giving her a sad smile.

She sat there thinking about something. I was about to ask her what was wrong, but then she spoke up, " um hey, I know that we just met and all that but, I just wanted to ask" she paused and looked at me, " but what?" I asked. " do you have a brother, wait a big brother, and is his name Zack?".

I gasped " how do you know that?" I asked her confused and shocked, Sofi was shocked and confused too. " meet me at your house at exactly 8:00 pm, bring Jake, Zack, and Sofi too, don't be scared I'm not a murderer or anything" she said chuckling in the last sentence.

" ok- wait did just say Jake?!?!?" I asked startled, "yup, look I know he's your bully, but it will all make since in a while, trust me" She said. I took a deep breath and answered her....

"Ok"

________________________________________________________

So cliffhanger, chapter two will be posted soon, also I just started watching Sherlock its a good series, you can find it on Netflix. I'm in season 2 episode 3.

So that's all, ill see ya peeps later, and thank you for reading "The Garden Goddess"

-M