Chapter 1

This is my first story so I need all the help I can get, but please don't say mean or spiteful things, because that's just rude, but I am willing to take constructive criticism, also i'm going to need some great character names so comment if you have any!

tadaaaa

_

also all my work is copy right and if any one tries to steal my ideas I will tell them to either take it off watt-pad, or sue.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I felt my self slowly wake from my dreaming state, by shallow breathing tickling my neck. I opened my eyes slowly, then screamed.

"BLOODY MURDER"

2 identical pairs of glowing green eyes were centimeters from my face.

I gasped and saw my STUPID twin brothers looking at me with concern.

"I think your on your period, or something, cuz gurrrrl, your skin is breaking out!"

I realized with growing anger to see one of my brothers rolling on the floor, laughing, while the other one was looking at my complexion with a concerned expression.

Let me explain. I had two twin brothers, one was gay, the other strait. I usually went to boarding school but was currently at home for 2 weeks of summer holiday. And let me tell you it was so damn annoying to travel 12 hours on a plane to come see my nutcase of a family, but family was family. I loved them.

I was a little disappointed because today I would have to travel another 12 hours on a private plane back to the island were my school was. My school was special, It was a school for The Others, more like 4 different schools for 4 different types of others, all sharing the same space on a excluded island, lets say thing got a little difficult.

I kicked and pushed my brother off my bed, seeing him fall with a satisfying 'thump'.joining my other bro on the floor. I heard my mom's concerned voice echoing up from the kitchen.

"Hun, are you awake?"

"MOM, can u get these two molesters off my bedroom floor?"

She just sighed. Figures

I could faintly smell the bacon and toast wafting up the stairs, but I did have extreme senses. I sat up in bed and stretched, feeling that distinctive twitch in the middle of my back.

My name is Skye Jericho Everest, and I'm 17 years old, a triplet, the oldest triplet I might add, but a triplet none the less. Being female with 2 fraternal brothers is about as rare as it gets. Living with these 2 weirdos was annoying, they also attended the same school island but not the same school type, Taylor, the gay one, could shape shift, and read minds, Simon, was a pusher.

Pusher means make someone do something unwillingly, pushing thoughts in there head, It didn't work on me though, thankfully.

I jumped out of bed, walking on the monsters stomachs, they both groaned.

"Serves you right" I whispered, and skipped over my closet pulling out a pair of black skinny's and a white matching top. I ripped down the hallway nearly turning my little sister into road kill. I leaned down and picked little Becky up, loving as she screeched in delight, I whispered in her tiny ear,

"now who's the biggest little girl in the whole wide world?"

"ME" she screamed, wiggling out of my arms and started running pell-mell down the wide hallway, probably to go wake my dad up. poor dad. Becky was 5. poor dad.