15

jaebum's pov:

"j-jaebum-ah w-what are you doing?"

the look he gave me was shock, but he was not scared or frightened. he knows who the boy is i'm certain and after what i've heard from texting the boy is that he won't spill, but he obviously hasn't heard of me.

"you know exactly what i want youngjae,"

"n-no i don't,"

i leaned down to his ear again to whisper in it.

"am i going to have to make you tell me who 'baby boy' is or am i going to have to make you?"

i saw his eyes widen, so he is finally going to tell me. dang, this wasn't as hard as i thought this was going to be. what he did and said next was what surprised me.

he quickly pushed me off of him with great force, jumped into his closet, and locked it.

"NO! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FORCE IT OUT OF ME BECAUSE I WILL NOT TELL YOU JAEBUM!"

of course hearing this was a bit muffled and weird seeing that he was locked in a closet, but i could get his point, he wasn't going to easily spill who 'baby boy' was. so i was just going to have to try other tactics.

i opened my phone and went to the section where you can pick which ringtone you want to make someone's contact sound like. i pressed it and and pretended like someone texted me.

"hey youngjae sorry to cut our little game short, but i have to go my mom wants me back at the house for something,"

"bye,"

i walk out of the door, but keep it open just a crack. once youngjae walked out of his closet i was going to get him. i heard the closet door shake a little, but even after 5 minutes he still hadn't gotten out of the closet. couple minutes after i heard the closet door shake again, but to my prevail no onw came out.

when i reached the 30 minute mark of waiting that's when i heard the sobbing. it was a quiet, muffled sob. i don't get it? what was wrong?

i decided to play it cool like i had gotten back from my mother house when i walked into his room.

"hey youngja-"

"HELP ME PLEASE I'M STUCK IN THE CLOSET!"

it almost sounded like a whine seeing how he was cry just a little bit ago.

"JAEBUMMIE HELP MEEEEEEE!"

"PLLLLLEEAASSEEE!"

"I"M RUNNING OUT OF AIR! I'M GOING TO DIEE! JAEBUMMMMM!"

i have to admit i did think this was a really funny, but i really was worried for the boy.