Chapter 3

Hey guys! I will be updating 'The CHOSEN one' either tonight or tomorrow. But I don't know for sure...so here's chapter 3 for Left to die! c:

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Remember the death of the girl named Cidney Morrows that died in Krooks lake because her boyfriend pushed her in?" I sprung up from the bed pacing back and forth.

Valerie looked at me with a questioned look. "Yeah...Why?"

"Well Cidney Morrows is the girl who is taking my lifeless body to the cops as we speak," I explained to her.

Her eyes widened. "Your BODY?" She got up from the bed and put her hand on her forehead, breathing heavily.

"Calm down Val, you know if you get too worried or excited you could have an asthma attack."

"How did you die? A-And WHO did this to you?!" She began to fall backwards but caught herself.

I went over to her neon-green desk to reach for her inhaler but my hand went through the inhaler and the desk. So I closed my eyes and acted like I wasn't dead and that I was alive and could feel anything.

I felt a cold object hit my fingers and then I opened my eyes when I wrapped my fingers around the inhaler.

My heart beat a hundred beats a minute, and I was congratulating myself when I almost forgot about Valerie. I ran over to Valerie and saw her hyperventilating on her white carpeted floor, and focused on getting the inhaler in her mouth. I pushed the button on the top of the inhaler and it made a pshh sound.

Valerie then took the inhaler from my hand and took in the two puffs of medicine.

"Are you alright Val?" I helped her to the bed and after a few minutes she calmed down and finally spoke.

"So who killed you and how?"

Wow...typical Valerie. Always thinking of others before herself even if she almost died.

I shook the thought of my best friend dead and focused back on her question.

"WAIT!" she screamed at me.

"WHAT?" I mimicked her with a smirk.

She gave me a death glare...if looks could kill, I'd be..never mind.

Her glare went away and a huge grin was plastered in it's place. "Don't be mad at me."

I gave her a confused look. "Why?" I hung on the y longer for a drama-effect.

She took a dramatic pause. Leave it to us to be the drama queens. "I may be-sort of-kinda-going out with hmmhumm..." she mumbled the last part so I couldn't hear.

"Who?" I got all giggly inside. But I kept my excitement inside. MY BEST FRIEND FINALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

"hmmmhumm..." she said again.

"Girly, you gotta speak louder than that, do what Audrey did in Radio Rebel. You have to BREEATH.. sniff* YOUR WOOORRDS!"

She let out a sigh. "I'm going out with Jason."

My smile turned into a frown instantly when I heard his name. "What..."

SHES GOING OUT WITH THE GUY THAT KILLED ME!!!!

"I'm sorry Krissy," she ALWAYS calls me Krissy when she feels bad and doesn't want me to get mad. "It's just, you've been gone for over a year and so.."

She trailed off and was in a daydream phase but soon snapped out of it. "So who killed you?"

Oh my god..I couldn't tell her that her first boyfriend and my ex killed me...It would tear her apart. So I did the one thing I thought I would never do to Valerie.

"Um...I-I don't know, when me and uh, Jason went to the lake, he needed to go back to his car to get his swimming trunks and some guy pushed me in while he was gone."

It killed me inside knowing I had to lie to my BEST friend..WHY DID I HAVE TO LIE TO HER!?

"Oh.." she had a disappointed look on her face. "It's too bad, I would have killed the guy!" She put her hands into fists.

Riiiight...Like you would kill your first boyfriend. Lets see how that goes.

"Wait Valerie." she looked up at me. "There's one thing that I don't know."

She gave me a look that said, what?

I took a breath. "How can you see me but no one else can?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry guys you'll have to wait! HAHA I'm just kidding! *Hides behind Elmo* DON'T KILL ME! You wouldn't hurt poor Elmo would you? :(

Here's the story lol

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Honey! Someones here to see you." We heard Valeries' mom call from downstairs.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall towards Valeries' room and the door opened for Val and I to see....

~*~*~*~*~*~

lol now THAT'S the end of the chapter :D it's short but the next part will be longer...and thanks to the idea for the next chapter is made by my friend 'Ripples10660' READ HER BOOKS PEAS!!! I love you guys!

P.S. In the comments, if you want, tell me what you think of the show 'Haven'. I LOVE IT! <3

P.S.S. Don't forget to read my other books! Again...if you want.

P.S.S.S. I wanted to make sure that you guys are the only thing that keeps me wanting to continue my stories...I'm serious.

P.S.S.S.S. If you wanna talk with me anytime just message me on here or message me for my kik, Facebook, yahoo, twitter, or something random lol <3

P.S.S.S.S.S. I love to write P.S.'s :D  c:

<3 you guys!! baii :)