The Party

Adella POV...

"FREDDY ITS TIME TO GET UP" I scream at him.  "plz Fred I need your help" I whine. "what in the sea do you need "Fred says. I need your help to pick put out which shell bra I should wear" "really you wake me this early for this"he's grumbles. "yea so should I go with the red one or pink one". "the pink one "Fred says. "thank you now can you get my crown for me". "I'm not your servant"he's squeaks at me. I just roll my eyes and brush my hair. I grab my crown from him and put it on my head. "what so important today anyway "says Fred. "its my birthday and it has been sixteen years since we had a war with the hybrids" I mumble to him.  I swim to the throne room and see my mommy and daddy. "morning its a beautiful day in the ocean" I smirk at them.  "what do you want Adella "says daddy. I was wondering if I can go to a party at the skull rock". "no honey its dangerous . Mermaid start disappearing when they go their "says daddy.

I just roll my eyes and swim to see Fred and his family. "Freddy I cant go to the party" I whine at him. "well it's dangerous and your a Princess don't go to party.  They have sea balls"he mumbles under his breath.  I just roll my eyes "maybe if we sneak out to the party” " their no way in doing that.  Every time you come up with a crazy plan and we end up getting caught and end up in trouble" he's says.  "fine then". I swim to the surface of the ocean.  I see people or humans playing in a beach.  How in the world does someone walk on two feet.  Wat if they step on something.  I bet that would really hurt. 

"ADELLA WHAT Are you doing at the surface again"says daddy.  "I was just looking I promise". " you know its against the rules.  Now let's go before someone see us."says daddy.  I just sigh and go back under the water.