Chp 17- Once Again

It almost seems like everyone who commented are from different places! That's so weird haha....i'm from Alabama, born and raised :) My favorite thing about good ol' Bama is the food, and the fact that mostly everything is revolved around the outdoors. My least favorite thing is how we're automatically set into a stereotype. We're not as country as tv makes us out to be lol. Okay, on with the storyyyy

--------August

I helped Bri get down the steps of the hospital buildin'. Her ass been actin' real moody lately and it's got a nigga wantin' to snap. The doctor said that she would prob'ly have mood swings and shit towards the end of her pregnancy, and it was obvious he wasn't playin'.

"I can get down myself!"

I let go of her elbow and shook my head while she put one hand on her back and struggled to get down the last step. She rolled her eyes at me and waddled to the car. When I got in, she already had her seatbelt buckled.

"You hungry?"

She shook her head and looked out the window.

"You gotta eat somethin', Bri."

She huffed and I stopped at a red light, lookin' in her direction.

"Girl yo ass better simma' down wit' the lil attitude. I wouldn't be tryna force you to eat if you wasn't eatin' for two."

"I want fish."

I sighed and rubbed at my chin, gettin' frustrated.

"You ain't supposed to be eatin' seafood."

She sat back, wit' her attitude on full hunnid.

"If I wanna eat some fuckin' fish, why can't I? You don't tell me what I can and can't consume."

Ten minutes later we were in the parking lot of Jack in a Box. I ordered her food, and told her I wasn't takin' her home till I witnessed her eat all of it. She was pissed but she still finished the whole meal wit' no problem. After I dropped her off at Melanie's, I made my way to 'Nelle's house. We were supposed to be havin' a 'game night.' I was scheduled to go on tour in a month and I was tryna stretch all my time between winnin' her back, bein' there for Bri and the baby, and spendin' time wit' my moms, Chandra, and the girls. On top of all that, I was tryna tolerate Scoot, for my mama's sake. I was a lil stressed. Me and Shanelle been on 3 dates and were on good terms. We still ain't back together, but a nigga was tryin'. I respect the fact that she want us to start over, so as of now, I was a lil past the friend stage. I called her and told her I was on my way before makin' my way to the elevator.

-----------------Shanelle

August nigga knocked on my door and I wiped my hands on a towel, freeing myself of the recently prepared shrimp alfredo, before opening the door.

"Hey, baby."

He kissed my lips and strolled inside, like he lived here. I shook my head at the fact that some things would never change. It's like he never even heard my rant about the 'no touching' factor of our friendship.

"hey...did you get the games?"

He held up a bag before umping its contents onto the coffee table. He held up a deck of Uno cards.

"You ain't ready for the ass whoopin' i'm bouta lay on you, ma."

I smirked at him and rose my eyebrow.

"You talk a lot of shit for a nigga who ain't never won a game of Uno in his life."

---------------------- an hour later

I threw down my hand of cards, frustrated. We'd played three games of Uno and I hadn't won yet. August grinned at me, taking a sip of his wine. He isn't much of a wine drinker...he's more into the heavy drinks, but had to settle on the only thing in my kitchen.

"I already told you, baby. You'on want nun of it."

I sucked my teeth and rested my head on my fist. We were seated across from eachother on the floor, surrounded by cards, junk food, and the smell of mary jane.

"Shut up."

He slapped my thigh before standing and I looked up at him. We'd made a bet, resulting in him receiving a kiss if he won, and me getting a foot massage if I was victorious.

"I won, nigga. Pay yo dues."

I sighed as he leaned down to my face. I pecked his lips before pulling away and licking my own. He grabbed my chin, repeatedly pecking my lips and various parts of my face. I burst out into laughter, trying to pry myself away from him.

"August, stop!"

He pecked my lips one last time before helping me stand.

"Since I love yo ass so much, imam still give you that foot massage."

I smiled in satisfaction and jumped onto the couch, wiggling my toes. He shook his head at me before grabbing my left foot. We made small talk as he gently rubbed his hands over my heel. I laughed at a corny ass joke he made.

"How's everything going with Bri and the baby?"

He sighed, shakin' his head, before going into a story about Bri's recent mood swings. I sat in silence, listening, without commenting. I couldn't say that I was perfectly fine with the whole situation yet. I was trying for the sake of our renewed relationship. He looked at me when he noticed I hadn't said anything. It was like he could read my mind. I looked at him in surprise as he gently placed kisses up my right leg.

"You know I love you, Shanelle."

I continued to stare at him as he reached the inner part of my thigh, mumbling against the exposed skin. I felt myself shiver from the contact; it'd been a while. I nodded at his words, unable to say anything. He placed a kiss on the thin fabric of my underwear, right on my clit, causing for me to become wet in an instant. I felt my heart rate increase.

"It's just me and you, babygirl. Don't be thinkin' nobody else can take yo place."

I instantly knew he was referring to Bri. I felt tears form in my eyes as he removed my underwear. I didn't realize I was crying until he reached his thumbs to my face and wiped my tears. He didn't have to question why I was crying; he couldn't change what had already been done. He kissed my lips before lowering his head to my wetness. I felt my body tense as he slurped at my core. I grabbed onto his curls, pushing his head deeper. He French kissed my core before taking my clit alone into his mouth, causing for me to shriek in pleasure. I bit my lip and tried to move away, but he mumbled something, pulling me back towards him by my waist. He opened my legs wider, licking between my folds. I felt myself about to reach climax number three as he continued to slurp, holding my legs into place. I bit my lip, and felt my chest began to heave under my large night shirt, unsure if my body could handle another orgasm. He placed one last kiss on my center, as I came hard, panting. My eyes fluttered closed as he pecked my lips and rested his head on my stomach, still holding my thighs. I was beginning to drift in and out of sleep as he spoke.

"Don't think my love for you has ever changed, Shanelle. I know my mistakes make that hard to believe, but you can't be thinkin' shit like that."

I nodded with my eyes still closed and he rubbed my thigh.

"I want you to move back in..."

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw that he was staring at me. Before I could respond, he told me to be quiet.

"I ain't done, baby, hol' on. I want you to move back in when you ready. Ion want you to think I'm doin' the same shit I was on before. I'm tryin...I just want you to see that."

A/N: Should Shanelle believe August and move back in? What's up with Bri's little attitude?...Is it mood swings, or is something else bothering her? If you think Shanelle should move back in with August, comment telling me why, or if not, tell me why she should drop him! :)