Austin Imagine: Winter Formal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   This year is the annual Winter formal at your school. This year is the first year you'll be able to go and you're super excited. Austin (an upperclassmen is also going to the formal). Hoping you'll have a good time you pray no snow or ice will fall because you want to have fun and get away from your parents. 

   As you arrive at the dance you find your friends and walk into the dance. Being as it was a neon themed dance you go get two stripes of face paint on. As you're walking back you see Austin in front of you wearing a suit and suspenders. You gawk at the sight at him and get interrupted by his voice.  

   "Hi (Y/N). Lookin' good."

   Did he really just say that?

  As the night goes on you dance with your friends and take picture with everybody. Making a fool of yourself was your number one priority. As a rap song came on you and your friends were standing listening to the song, trying to figure out what it was. 

   A couple seconds later Austin comes up behind you and whispers "Hey." You felt two big hands on your hips and someone starts grinding into you. Being the good girl you are, you look at him and he stops.

   "Oh I guess I shouldn't do that," he says as he puts his arm around you. "So how are you?"

   "Good, How are you?" You ask surprisingly.

   "Awesome this formal is so much," he says as he starts to walk away. "Well see ya around."

   What the heck? Did he really just do that?

   "Oooh (Y/N), is that the guy you like?" Your friend asks.

   "Why yes, yes it is. I guess things aren't as awkward between us anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Based on a true story.

The guy I like is so perfect I can't even explain.

If you wanna talk about guys just DM me.

Sorry for not updating in forever.

More updates to come

Vote

Comment

Fan

Read