Bewitched

~Jayy’s POV~

But suddenly I could move my right hand and my feet and toes. Was I finally waking the fuck up? I moved my head to the left a little, I tried to move my right arm but it hurt like a bitch. Not doing that again, Dahvie held my hand again and placed his forehead on my bed. “Jayy please just wake up,” Dahvie said through tears. Aw Dahvie don’t cry, I moved my left hand a bit.

Dahvie jolted up, “Jayy?”

I couldn’t reply, he put his head back on my bed. I turned my head a little more so I could see Dahvie, if my eyes open. My eyes eventually did open very slowly, holy shit it’s bright in here. Once my eyes finally adjusted all I could see of Dahvie was his hair. “Da-Dahvie,” I barely spoke.

His head shot up, “JAYY!”

He jumped up from the chair and hugged me, careful enough not to touch my arm. I accepted his warm embrace and hugged him back with my left arm. “Thank god you’re still alive Jayy,” he said still hugging me.

“Yeah I am,” I said.

Dahvie went to get the doctor, he came back and the doctor checked me over and said I could leave tomorrow. But I have to keep my cuts clean, bandaged, and wrapped. He unhooked the machines from me, ah that feels better. I’m not going to say anything to Dahvie about the whole loving me thing. Not until were home at least. God I hate being in hospitals.

Doctor Giggles left the room leaving Dahvie and I alone in silence. A tear rolled down Dahvie’s face smearing his eye liner. “I’m sorry, Dahvie,” I mumbled quietly.

More tears fell from his eyes. “I thought I was going to lose you Jayy,” Dahvie’s voice was muffled from his crying.

“I’m really sorry Dahvie, you won’t lose me,” I said as tears fell from my eyes.

“Jayy I better not lose you! I was so scared when I found you. I thought you were gone Jayy,” Dahvie said sadly.

I rolled my eyes, “Dahvie what did I just say? You won’t. Can’t you see that now?”

“I can now, but I didn’t know if you’d be alive or d-de-dead,” Dahvie said crying harder.

I sat up, leaned forward and hugged him. “Jayy! What are you doing? You shouldn’t be moving.”

He tried making me lay down again, but he hit my arm. I yelped in pain, more tears. “Oh my god Jayy. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it Jayy. I’m so sorry!” Dahvie rushed out.

I sniffled, “It’s okay Dahvie. You didn’t mean to, I’m fine.”

Dahvie was about to say something but Doctor Giggles came back into the room. “You will have to leave now sir. You can come pick Mr. Griffis up at 8:00am tomorrow,” Doctor Giggles said slowly.  Ugh I hate being called mister.

~Dahvie’s POV~

            I’m so glad that Jayy’s out of a coma and he can come home tomorrow. I hugged Jayy goodbye, careful not to touch his arm. I left the hospital and home. I went into Jayy’s room and remade his bed with new sheets, blankets, and pillows. Now it’s ready for Jayy tomorrow. I remembered I had his blades and his notes, as I thought of this tears came to my eyes. I went to my room and started to cry violently. I set my alarm to 7:00am and took of my shirt and cut-offs. I was left in my boxers, crying. I crawled into my bed and got under the covers, I cried myself to sleep again. I fell asleep thinking of Jayy, the one I loved and wanted.