C H A P T E R O N E

No one knew that much about the other Original hybrid. Expect she was more beautiful than Rebekah, Cockier than Kol, More Noble than Elijah and more dangerous than Niklaus.

She wasn't known in the supernatural world because no one wanted to believe she was real. She could throw fire, teleport and more things. Cold ones came from her. She accidentally made them, this is another reason people hoped she didn't exist, she could create her own species without blinking. And she may be the most powerful and dangerous Mikealson she was still the most innocent. So when her mother tried to kill her brothers baby she had enough. And what better excuse to leave then her own best-friends wedding. Isadora Grace Mikealson. She was adored by her parents, Even Mikeal. He was shattered when it was revealed to him she was not his, but unlike Niklaus he lived her no less. Thats why he never bidden her Werewolf side. He had so many chances to kill her but not once could he take it.

When her mother linked all her children together she tried to unlink Isadora but the witches wouldn't allow that. She has a whole race of vampires in her bloodline, no way they were to let them live. No matter how much they loved Isadora.

She was the only Mikealson that hated to kill, well actually Finn didn't like to either but he did. Just like the rest. Isadora had only ever killed one human, but millions of supernatural creatures. Which is why she is so feared.

Every Cold one knew of Isadora, but night-walkers rarely knew of her.

Today was Isabella's wedding, also known as Bella. Isabella only allowed Isadora to call her that. She saved her life as a child.

When Bella was 10 she was playing in the road, where she was hit by a car. And Isadora saved her, Both Rene and Bella knew what she was, but they didn't care. She was family.

Isadora was depressed, truly and utterly depressed. Her brother Kol was dead, and although the other members of the family were sad she was utterly destroyed and then Finn died. She was even upset when her Father died, she loved him. But she could never forgive him for what he had done to Nik. He was her twin, their connection was so strong. It still is, they felt eachother's pain.

--

She looked beautiful, like always

She looked beautiful, like always. The wedding was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. She sat at the very back, yet she still received glares from cold ones. Probably thinking she was a threat to the humans. But she was only a threat to them. She would never kill a human.

She had no problem killing vampires, hunters, werewolf's, witches and even doppelgangers. But she would never kill a human unless it was the absolute last resort. Humans were innocent.

Thats what her siblings secretly admired about her, the power she held but the strength she had to keep it at bay and ignore all of her natural instincts. Finn adored his Younger sister, she was pure, Which he wished he was.

She was the innocent Mikealson, but the most damaged.

"You shouldn't be here." One of the Denali s spat.

"Oh darling, i was invited." She smirked, the English accent much more prominent then her siblings.

"By whom?" A blond haired woman spat.

"Isabella of course." She said as formally as ever.

"Leave, or we will make you." The man spat.

"If you think you can be beat me, your surely mistaken." She said, using one her brothers favourite lines.

"Oh, honey your out numbered. No matter your age-" The blond woman from before began.

"ISADORA!" Bella shouted, running to hug her best friend.

"Isabella." She said, hugging the albino.

"Bella, get away from her. She's a night-walker." Edward said coming over, pulling Bella out of the hug.

"Edward, i know what she is." Bella snapped. "And if it weren't for her i'd be dead. So shut up" She said, shocking everyone. Whenever Isadora was around she felt confident.

"It's fine Isabella, They just don't know me. I'd be protective too. Let me introduce myself. Isadora Grace Mikealson." She said smirking.