CHAPTER FOUR

He was coming, no notice. He just turned up as his sister laid in Emmett's arms, and Klaus lost it. Waking her up in the process, as he was about to rip off Emmett's head. "Niklaus! Please no, he's my mate. Don't hurt him." She said tears rolling down her face, which made her brother release the cold one as Isadora hugged Emmett, sighing in relief. It was then that Niklaus Mikealson saw his sister truly loved him. Which made him smile softly, "You have my permission" Klaus spoke cutting off the two lovers moment.

"What?" Isadora asked, not believing her ears.

"I allow you to date this boy, without me killing him." He said with a teasing smile, "But-" Yhe smile now gone "If you hurt my sister, I'll kill you in the most painful way you'll ever experience."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are you doing here Nik?" Isadora asked in concern.

"Elijah wanted me to tell you, catch you up on a few things and make sure you don't go to New Orleans. Mother is back and in a new body, a witch named Davina Claire has revived Mikeal. Mother has brought back Finn and Kol, their on some mission to make us all human. Ending all vampires. " he spoke softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why would you not want to be human?" Rosalie spat as she tried to hold Emmett's hand.

"Okay, so for that to happen i would have to die. Which means all you would die. And many more of my friends. I would be put into a witches body, taking over someone else's life. And with my father lurking around i cant risk it. Would you?" She spat to Rosalie. "Yeah, i'd be able to have a child But for my own gain. It risks everyone i love, i couldn't do it. 

*3 Months later*

She'd been avoiding Emmett for months, even put a boundary spell on her house so he couldn't get in. She'd been spending a lot of time with the pack, she loved shifting with them she felt free but the last time she tried to shift she couldn't and now she was throwing up, she was worried she was dying. Vampires don't get sick and wolves don't stop shifting. She asked Carlisle to take a look at her. She knocked on the Cullen door, to have it opened by Emmett. And he looked terrible. His eye's were pitch black, his cheeks were sucked in. He looked more pale and just plain ill. His eye's lit up when he saw her, but she only gave him a small smile. "Ah, Isadora right on time." Carlisle spoke behind them, making Emmett almost cry. Well tear up as he cant cry.

"Follow me." Carlisle says softly. 

They started to do tests, when Carlisle returned he had a bright smile on his face. "You're pregnant."