Chapter 7

Chapter 7
I wait for the elevator doors to open, when I step inside I hit floor '4'. I look up to see Murphy glancing over his shoulder as he walked, he waved and I waved back. When the doors of the elevator close I smile like an idiot, they are not so bad people to hang out with. The elevator doors open and I open the door to my apartment, I glance around and all of my stuff seems to be shifted or moved just slightly. I began to worry, I turn all of the lights on and look around. I didn't find anything else unusual, like stuff missing or anything. I checked every room and I didn't find anyone. So I thought I was just being paranoid and moved everything myself just couldn't remember doing it... I walk over to the old box tv and move the antenna around trying to find some kind of signal. I don't find anything at all other than static. I just turn the tv off and sit on the couch, trying to think of what to do. The wooden-floor board creaks behind me and I jump as arms come around my torso picking me up. I scream but a hand quickly covers my mouth, the scream was quickly muffled. I'm wiggle and try to scream but the person has a really tight grip around me and they keep telling me to hush. "Listen to me carefully, and I won't kill you. I want you to tell me who exactly the Macmanus brothers are going to kill next." He demanded. "Idf doff noff-" I tried saying underneath his hand. "Scream, and I'll snap your neck in half." He whispered before slowly removing his hand. "I don't know, I just got here, and what do you mean by kill?" I ask. "Great, you don't know anything. But now that you do know Murphy or Connor will kill you so I guess it doesn't matter." He said, his grip loosening. I take that chance to jump away and turn around and see his face. He was wearing a mask so I jumped up and rip it off, there was a tattoo by his lower lip of a scorpion, just like the guy at the airport. We both went to the floor and I landed on top of him, I heard the elevator stop on our floor. He quickly pushed me off and started to run to the widow. "Alex, Are you okay... We heard ya scream!" Murphy and Connor yelled running in. I look over at the man escaping and I run to grab his collar, I get a firm grip. He grabs a vase right beside the window with dead flowers inside of it and whacks me upside the head. Glass shatters everywhere, little shards in my head. I first stumble then fall backwards, Murphy caught the top half of me and laid me down easy. The rooms spins wildly, and I try to focus at Murphy shaking me. His lips move but I hear nothing but ringing in my ears. I see a gun in Connor's hand and faint...
----------------
A/N
Thanks so much for staying with me here lol. It hasn't been since last year I updated. I guess I'll start updating one to three times every 2-3 weeks 🌚. Thanks again, love yeeeeee 😜