The little one (10 minute play comedy script)

(Inside a basement people are preparing for a larping battle king Ricky sits on thrown as the prophet is prepared to speak of a deep tail)

Prophet- in the world of live action role playing or larping for short ,there is a story, about life and death ,as loyal warriors under the leadership of king Ricky look to reclaim thrown and ......

King Ricky- hey JC ......please shut up

Prophet- but king I was going to tell the audience

King Ricky-shh

Prophet-but

KING RICKY-zip

Prophet-king I was just telling them

King-zip!!

Prophet- can I tell

King -shhhhh!!

Prophet-YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER LELVEL 6 PROPHET!!!

(Prophet stomps off stage)

Sir James willobe Williams Jr the 5th-but JC..... We need you.... come back.

King-no leave him it's not like he was role playing material any ways he was only level 6

Sir James willobe Williams Jr the 5th-but your greatness we need every one we can to defeat the dread lord (lights flickering along with a lightning strike sound)

King- don't you see, this year is ours under my leadership.

Sir James willobe Williams Jr the 5th- that's what you say every year and every year we lose really bad. We need to come up with a new plan our.....

Little Suzy- hey Ricky!! What are you doing!?

King-oh no, anything but my little sister

(Suzy skips in)

King-nothing, now just leave ok, go do something with mom draw or play dolls just leave us alone.

(Suzy playing with Sir James willobe Williams jr the 5th cape)

Suzy- oooo dress up can I play!

Sir James willobe Williams jr the 5th-madam we are not playing simple dress up(laughs) we are playing tactical role playing game against the dread lord.

(Lightning strike sound and lights flickering.)

Suzy- ok... so you mean you are playing dress up with the creepy man from around the block.

King -( sighs) yes now please can you just leave.

Suzy- sounds fun, can I play!

King-no

Suzy-but that isn't fair. you guys never let me play with you ever . James you have to agree with me on this.

Sir James willobe Williams Jr the 5th- how dare you little girl you may only address me in this attire as Sir James willobe Williams Jr the 5th.

Suzy-the 5th

Sir James willobe Williams Jr the 5th- yes the 5th and now this skirmish is not for little girls with little imagenation or shure enough size now I'm going to ask you to leave.

Suzy-but I want to play!

King-well you can't so (king Ricky and Sir James willobe Williams jr the 5th high five each other)

(Pause)

Suzy-I'm going to tell mom

King-you, wouldn't, dare!