Men in Uniform --Part 4--

It's been many weeks since I first met blondie.

a.k.a., Kradness.

Probably even three months... or even more.

We've been hanging out a lot, but his job comes first. I don't mind. I'm not like those jealous ones.

So, Kradness has brought me to the diverse districts in Little Edo. Little did I know that these places ever existed?

I wonder this every time I get the chance. I can't even believe the fact that I "might" be falling for him, or have I already?

It was a confusing Friday and everybody seemed to dial down, I don't know what the all-so-quiet voices are for. One of my friends suddenly walks up to me.

"Hey, [First Name], have you heard about the danger out there?"

"Briefly, wait- exactly which one?" There was many.

"The killers... the samurai."

"Oh yeah... I have heard of them."

"Are you scared of them?"

"No, not really. I don't think they're even real. I mean there have been just reports and no actual evidence, like pictures that actually shows that there's some killers out there. They might be a bunch of people who copycat or want attention." I reply.

"But at least you know. I mean, I'm scared of them... they might attack anyone at any moment... I might as well be aware, you should, too."

"Don't worry, I'm fine..."

I spent the rest of my Friday afternoon in the park finishing homework and creating anything my imagination can come up with. I was in the sunlight sitting at a bench then I feel a shadow creep up behind me. I felt a bit paranoid and hesitant to see who -or what- it is. I freeze, then then turn around...

Oh... it's just officer Kradness, a relief.

"Ah! Kura-kun! Good afternoon! How is everything?" I smiled and was also relieved that I have a companion now.

"Hello, [First Name]-san! Good afternoon to you too. Just to let you know, everything's fine... And, do you need a companion to walk you home?" He kindly offers with a cute smile every time.

I always feel giddy at the feeling of Kradness being there for me, I wanna be there for him, I finally decided that... I do like him.

Falling in love, in fact.

"Yes, thank you," I feel my cheeks redden... a good sign, I bet.

"But first, do you want to wander around a certain area I like to spend my free time most days?" He holds out his hand.

"Sure, why not?" I take his hand.

Deeper into the greenery of the park, came a large lake surrounded by pink. My eyes widened at the absolutely beautiful sight. There were cherry blossom trees and their petals falling to the ground or getting carried away by the wind.

"Kradness, this is beautiful."

"Right? Just like the girl looking at it." He responds.

I look up to him. "Pardon me?"

"You look just as beautiful as this scenery." He smiles.

I blush at the compliment. "Thank you. Again... no one has really done this much for me before-other than my parents. But, why me?"

"Because you are special... very."

I blush harder... come on, it's just flattery, no big deal.