Part 1: Intro

This is dedicated to SunshineBae
Arianna P.O.V
Hi I am Arianna but everyone called me Aria I am a werewolf and my family but my brother and I am special we have abilities that werewolf don't have. I have a power to cause pain to anyone and every single pain you can think of. I can determine how people who I perceived as a enemy can die it is a really scary ability. I made a promise to my twin brother that I would not use it on anyone till it is absolutely necessary. Then here when my brother comes in he always brought me back into reality some how he when I am near him I always relax in his arm. I thought came through my mind we are mates if we really mate I wouldn't mind he was always special to me. We both can create a illusion we both enjoy messing with people or toying with them. My brother can summon Darkness to his will my brother already die when he was five but because his soul is trap in Darkness became his body and it was more sexy. I know what you say he is your brother but it's hard to focus on anything else besides his well toned body. I can't focus on anything when he is at home both our sent of smells is heighten so I memorized his scent. We are part of the Dark Moon tribe we are a powerful tribe and we have about 500 werewolf and we talked in a lot of different languages. My brother Xavier and I both have a job he is a CEO of a major company and singer. I have a job as a model and often times I go to brother band rehearsal his voice sounds heavenly I see him singing secretly. Xavier is the responsible for security and pretty much a runner on the next alpha so he do I lot of alpha work. I am much like Xavier one thing is that we are competitive so we are not relaxed all the time. We have this spot when we are younger to always think when one of us gotten a lot to think about we go there Xavier head there a lot. One thing people know about us is that we are inseparable when you see one of us the other one is probably close by.