Part 2: Embrace

Aria POV
I woke up early today because I got to finish my homework when my mom came into the kitchen she laughed a little and make breakfast afterwards. I was ready and mom yelled at my brother Xavier to get up but he didn't mom ask me to get him. I was  right outside of his door I knocked on his door but no response I turned the knob and it was open.I slowly opened the door I slipped into his room locked the door I walked to his bed. At first I thought to shake him but my wolf took over I pulled the cover to the floor to reveal my shirtless brother. My wolf took over crawled into the bed on top of my brother waist my wolf smirk we both know about his huge problem. My wolf use my hand to feel every inches of his well-toned body it got my body and wolf excited. I managed to get control of my body and I began to kiss my brother chest all the way up to his face. I stared at his face I knew I loved my brother more than sibling love. I planted a long passionate kiss I was surprised what happened next. Xavier grabbed my waist and pull me closer to him his tongue was asking for entrance. I granted it and he began exploring my mouth I never knew he was a amazing kisser. I look at his eye his wolf never did took control my brother body I felt like I was melting in my brother embrace. Xavier pulled away cause me to pout/whimper he smirked and getting into the shower my heart aches so much to be with him in the shower. Xavier always leaves the door open to his shower I watched as he wash every single part of his body I began drooling my eyes tracing his chiseled body. He got out of the shower and my brother choose clothes he wore black jean with white shirts and black jacket.