Rehab.

Its been awhile since the last time we updated Dr. Alsina😧.

Aaleeyah..

"Its best for you August.." I say, walking around his desk and sitting on his lap. "Nah, fuck that shit.." August yelled pushing me off. "I aint going to nobodies fuckin rehab Aaleeyah..". I sat on his desk and stared at him. I was wondering how and when he became like this. I've noticed August was a little off his game ever since Michael came in the picture, it just had me worried. "Fuck you crying fa?.." August asked loooking up at me. I didnt even notice the stray tear that dropped from my face. "August, its help that you need..". "I don't need any help Aaleeyah. I'm fine". I shook my head. "This will be best for you, August". "Why the hell ya want me gone so badly is-". "Now you know that isn't the case". "You in love with that new bitch nigga in the office aren't ya?". "August no Who the hell do you take me for?". He laughed, running his fingers through hair. After a moment his smile faded, and he sighed heavily. Taking in his options. "If I go to Rehab, who's gone take care of my clients who gone get my money?". "I'll make sure to have all your benefits to you August. And I'll make sure your boss finds someone other than Micheal to take care of your clients....Okay?". "You sure this gone help me?". I placed my hand on top of his. "I promise it's going to help you".

**

"Is it possible for someone other than Michael to cover for August?.." I asked his secratary, as I listened to the footsteps behind me as I waiting for her answer. "Is there a problem with me doing it?.." Michael spoke from behind me. "Not at all, August just wants someone who already knows the ropes to cover for him.." I say, as he stared at me. "He thinks I dont know?..". "Michael, he just wants a vet handle his clients.". "Excuse me, Ms. Petty?" I broke eye contact with Michael and diverted my attention the the secratary. "Yes?". She looked around before she began soeaking, "There's nobody else to cover for August, so Michael is our last option." I nodded, sighing, trying to figure out how I was going to release this information to August later. I opened my mouth to say something until Michael began speaking. "And where exactly is August going?". He stuffed his hands in the pocket of his pleated work trousers. I sought insincerity in his tone. "He's going away, for a little while". I turned to the secretary again. "Thank you". I grabbed my purse off of the desk and began making my way to talk to August.

"Hell nah, Aaleeyah, I'm not going anywhere if that motherfucka gone be looking after this". "August we have no other choice". I asserted. "Why the hell do you want me to leave so badly Lee?". I paused for a second, staring him in his cold eyes. "I want to get help for you, August. Your worth too much and your heart is too big for you to be walking around acting like this. I want you to be sane". He pushed his face closer to mine. "I am sane, Aaleeyah". I shook my head sluggishly. "Every time a new bitch come around here you start acting crazy, August. Your job, the women involved, it's making you cra—". "I don't need help, Aaleeyah". He interrupted, in a serious manner. "August, i obviously can't help you if you don't see the wrong in your actions. And if you fail to see the wrong in everything that you've been doing, I'm going to have to leave you". He instantly shot a look at me, as if he were thinking about if she get angry or not. "What the hell you mean?". "August you never hit me. All these women are giving you authority that you abuse daily". "So the fuck what, Aaleeyah. If you didn't like how I was why didn't you leave me in the beginning?". "Because I wanted to be there for you". "You wanted to be there for me, or for sex?". "What?". "The day I first met you, we fucked. There's no emotional attachment between you and me. There never was. It was all sex. And you can admit that instead of trying to send me away like you give a fuck". Rage raced through my blood stream. I raised my hand and put all my strength into slapping August across his face. Even after His head was turned, stunned.  "I do give a fuck, August. Don't you sit there and call me a—". August charged at me choking me. All his strength was within the grip of his hand and I could feel myself becoming lightheaded. "Don't put your motherfuckin hands on me". My breathing became limited, I was struggling through the now narrow passage way. "Let.. me.. Go August". I managed to let out. A vase, then came crashing down on his head, August hit the floor with a loud thud. I was now breathing heavy, trying to figure out what happened. Then looking to see Michael, with anger in his face. "You alright?". "I'm fine". "What happened?". "Things got a little heated, August just lost his temper that's all". "I assume this is regular?".

I remained silent after that.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Thank you". I stated to Michael for dropping me off home. "Why do you act so hostile towards me?". He asked, noticing my blunt demeanor every time I was near him. "I don't". "Yes, you do. Is it because of August possibly?". "Why is that any of your business?". "This is my job now. Everything is my business". "No the hell it isn't. Stop asking about August. You don't want anything to do with his rage". Michael took a second, fiddling with his fingers around the steering wheel. "You seem very protective over a married man, Aaleeyah". "Excuse me?". "Are you deaf?". "I knew there was something about you. You can put that 'Professional' mannerism on all day but I know what the fuck lies behind that su-". He threw his fist at me immediately giving me a bloody nose. I tried to get out the car but Michael locked his doors before I could even think about it. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth and threw me into the back seat. After crawling back there himself, he tried getting on top of me. I began punching and kicking every part of him. I hated him. He slapped me across my face. "Stop it". He pointed his finger in my face. "Get the fuck away from m-". He pressed his hand up against my mouth hard. He ripped my panties off and lifted my dress up. He shoved himself inside me and I attempted to scream but he slapped me again. He reached over grabbing a shirt off his car floor, I attempted to make a run for it but he slammed me back down onto the hot leather. He tied my hands about my head. Now that I was unable to fight back, he continue thrusting inside me rapidly. I whimpered  all through. Helpless tears running down my warm cheeks.