Chapter 6

Hayes POV

"So,Paige. What I want to talk to you about is serious."

"Ok"

"Look okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I'm sorry about the bullying. I'm sorry about the anger. I'm sorry for hurting you. I feel terrible everyday because I can't be with you anymore because you hate me. I thought it was a miracle for you to agree to talk to me. I miss you, Paige. I really do. I wish I could have you again and be able to say you're my girlfriend" A tear escaped my eye. I really did love her.

Paige's POV

Wow. Hayes cares about me. I didn't know what to say so I sat there for a little bit before answering

"Hayes I-I really don't know what to say. You're really sweet and funny and cu-"

Hayes reached over and kissed me and I kissed him back. I missed Hayes, but I still didn't trust him.

After the kiss I looked to the ground

"Paige, I love you"

I looked up at Hayes. This was all happening to fast.

"What?"

"I love you Paige. You're everything to me."

I couldn't take it. This was all happening to fast. I darted away. I was so confused on what to do. Before summer Hayes wanted nothing to do with me and turned everyone against me and now he's sorry and he wants to get back together? I felt angry. I ran home and didn't look back. I heard him yelling and chasing after me but I didn't stop or say anything back.

Did Hayes actually care about me or was he lying? Did Hayes even mean anything he said? That's all I could think about.

When I got home I was out of breath. I went inside and say down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Hi honey" My mom said

"Hey mom"

"Honey, why are you out of breath?"

"I was running." I said getting annoyed with all the questions.

"Ok."

"Goodnight Mom I'm going to bed."

"Night sweetie"

I ran upstairs and didn't even take a shower. I stripped off my clothes and put on pjs and went straight to my bed. I couldn't sleep because all I could think about was Hayes. I hope he's not to hurt said one part of my mind. The other half said...I hope he's crushed.