Cody, Cody Simpson. Vienna, Vienna Williams.

Once he reached our table he stuck out his hand. 

"Cody, Cody Simpson" he said. 

I shook his hand and said, "Vienna Williams, nice to meet you"

"Well, im just.... goingtogotothebathroom" Victoriana says in a rush while getting up and running away. 

Oh gosh she can be SO embarrassing, Cody sits down "I like your friend, shes funny"

"Yeah, shes the funny one in our group" I say with a smile.

"So I just moved here and I was wondering if you and your friend could show me and my friends around?" he asks.

"Sure! We actually have two other friends that are at the beach, come on, Leggo" I say as I push him towards his friends. 

I run to the bathroom to find Victoriana. As I ran around the corner I ran into someone.

"Ouch! Watch where you're going!" they say.

"VICTORIANA ROSE! were you spying on me?" I yell. "No...." she says looking around guiltily.

"ughhh lets go, we are showing Cody and his friends around town"

"Okay" she says.

We walk up to Cody and he introduces us to his friends, "this is Jake, Josh and Campbell" he says pointing at each boy.

"Hi" I say shaking their hands, "Im Vienna and this is Victoriana" I say pointing to her while she shakes hands with them.

"LEGGO!" I scream grabbing Cody's hand pulling him along towards the beach.