Two

Here I am, laying in the arms of my crush, our legs tangled between the sheets and my head on his chest. And I can tell you that, That's a dream I've had for a long time now, aka a dream come true.

  'I Emily Hamilton, do take you, Wesley Rush, to be my... Um, I don't know at the moment, since we've only just had sex. And wish we could stay like this forever. Away from the outside world. And most especially, away from Janice Coleman.'

  But, there's always the outside world. And Wesley doesn't hesitate to reminds me of that.

  "Emily," He says and my heart races as I wait for the next few words that escape his mouth. "I really like you," he continues and I relax, my heart swelling with joy. "But... No one has to know about that. Or this," he finishes and something as heavy as a rock rests on my chest and crushes my heart.

  'What did he just say?' I ask myself, sitting up.

  "I mean, it's not like I don't want you," He starts again. "I really do like you, but I'd just like for us to keep this a secret. You can't tell anyone. Not even Regina."

  And he just keeps crushing my heart. Exactly what is he trying to say? I'm not good enough?

  "But that doesn't mean we can't be together," he says after a few seconds of silence. "I mean, I like what we have and what we've just shared and I would really like for us to be together, only, no one has to know," he finishes.

  This guy takes being an asshole playboy to a whole new level. Is this what he tells each girl? And they actually keep his secret? No wonder we never hear of his escapades.

  At this moment, I just want to slap the crap out of his head. I feel so used....  He just.... I just gave up my V card to him only for him to tell me that we can't be together. Oh! Wait! We can be together, only, no one has to know about it.

  What does that even mean?

  I fume so much as I grab my stuff. I blink back angry tears. No! I'm not going to cry. At least, not in front of him.

  How can he do this to me? He wants to keep me a secret. Because I'm not good enough? I'm not pretty enough? I'm not popular? He's ashamed of me? I'm not Janice?

  I rack my brain for all the possible reasons he'd just said what he said as walked home. None of them makes any sense and tears roll down my cheeks.

  I feel so stupid and used and cheap and dirty and most of all, heart broken. It's so sad. I'm so sad.

  Finally, unable to take being on the road anymore, I speed up and start running.

  On getting home, I run upstairs to my room, lock myself inside and bawl my eyes out.
......................................................................
Okay... So.... What do you think of Wesley? And Emily?
  I honestly hope this chapter was better than the first. Don't forget to vote and comment.