🌟Part-1🌟

In USA,

The hall is fully filled with students and their families who came for graduation. Some were taking selfies, some were posting their selfies in their profile, while some group were posing for cameras with their degree in their hands. Suddenly she was hugged by her beloved family, dad, mom, and her elder brother. These three are her family now. Sometimes she wonders if she'll be this much happy with her real parents, but the answer is a big NO. She is happy with her foster parents. Her thoughts are come to halt by her bro,

Aarush: Hey aanshi, common yarrr...what are you thinking? You remember we have to party tonight, said pointing to her degree in her hands.

Mom: No late night party aarush, said sternly.

Dad: Khushi leave it. One night won't harm them. See our aanshi finished her graduation they have to celebrate na...But be in your limits aarush. Take care of aanshi. Don't leave her alone. Strictly don't drink overboard.

Khushi looked at arnav with big eyes, He is always like this. What is the need to say aarush to drink. He has to say don't drink aarush but he's encouraging his son to drink.... laadgovernor, muttered herself silently.

Aarush who was mamma's boy catches what his mom says and jump to butter her, Don't worry mom. You know your son na. We'll be safe.

Khushi nods, after hugging their parents aarush and aanshi left for party.

Khushi: Arnavji did you notice aanshi. I think she remembers the past.

Arnav: Don't worry khushi, she'll be fine. I am here na, i'll speak to her if she stresses herself.

Khushi: I hope she's ok, said hugging him. Arnav to hugs her back. Later that night after dinner all went to their respective rooms.

In aanshi room,

Aanshi sat in a corner with a photo of her parents in her hands. Her eyes are continuously pouring tears.

Aanshi: Why did you do like that papa? What is my fault in this? Why you all did that with me? if arnav dad didn't came there in correct time, then i maybe in some brothel. Don't you love me mamma? Why you punished me when i am at no fault? Is the society is more important to you than me? Didn't I am your child? And drifted into her past,

At her age 5,

Aakash: Aansh don't run. Come here buddy, wear your pants. You are getting late for school.

Payal: Aansh please come beta, i can't run behind you.

At her age 6,

Aansh: papa tomorrow father's day function in my school. You have to come.

Aakash: sure aansh...How can i miss my buddy's school function, said hugging his son.

Payal: Only papa have to come, not mamma. Too bad aansh now you don't need your mamma, said faking her anger and turns her face other side.

Aansh instantly came out of his father hold and come to his mother, 'No mamma too have to come with papa'

At her age 7,

Payal: Aansh what are you doing? Why are you putting my lipstick on your lips, asked shockly.

Aansh: Nothing mamma, i just like this color. So i thought to try it.

Payal: Hereafter don't do like this, warned him.

At her age 8,

Aakash: Aansh why you bought this wig? What is the need for this? asked sternly.