Detention

Classes had started off normally, you almost fell asleep in charms.

Then lunch was pretty much the same as usual.
Except this time Dan didn't just look down at his plate whenever you looked his way, he made eye contact with you and sometimes smiled or would laugh when you said something funny.

Now you are in Defense Against the Dark arts.
You sat next to Zoe this time, Louise sat next to Tyler and Dan sat behind you.

Nothing interesting happened there either, except one awkward time where you dropped your pencil and it rolled away from you.
Dan had picked it up and held it out to you. "You dropped this." He quietly laughed.
Your face became flustered.
"Uh. Thanks." You smiled.
You mentally faceplamed as you took the pencil from his hand slowly.

You turned back around and felt your face get hot.
Zoe turned to you and looked confused, "what's wrong?" She asked you.
You glanced at her, "n-nothing. Nothings wrong." You replied.
She made a strange face, "you sure?" She questioned.
"Ya. Nothing's wrong. I'm okay." You said.
"OK..." She turned back to the board and continued copying notes.

Class was over and you packed your stuff and walked out the door with Zoe and Louise.
You saw Simon walk past you heading the opposite direction of the dorms.
"Hey Simon, where are you going?" You asked him.
He stopped and turned around.
"Detention, remember?" He replied.

Your eyes widened as you remembered you have detention today for being in the middle of Simon and Harry's fight.
"Oh ya. Sorry guys I have to go to detention. See you tomorrow?" You said to Zoe and Louise.
They nodded.

You caught up with Simon and walked with him to the detention room.
The detention room was basically empty except for one person sitting in the corner.
Tyler.
"Hey Tyler!" You said cheerfully and waved.
"(Y/n)!! You naughty girl what did you do?!" He exclaimed.
"Long story." You replied.
"Ohh, tell!"
You and Simon sat next to Tyler and explained the whole story again to him earning oohs and ahhs and ohs from him.
When you finished telling him he said "How exciting!"

"Ya it was amazing, she dodge his punches and made a total fool out of him." Simon laughed.
You smirked.

Just then the teacher walked into the room.
"Okay, I don't want any talking. Sit there and think about what you've done." He said.
He sat down at his desk and went through some papers.
"Just wait, this teacher always falls asleep during detention." Whispered Tyler.

The three of you sat in silence for a few minutes until suddenly someone else walked through the door.
"Ahh there you are Mr. Howell. Your late. Please take a seat." Said the teacher.

Tyler waved frantically and motioned for Dan to sit on his other side.
Dan smiled at his friend and took the seat next to him.
You looked down at your desk and wondered how awkward this was going to get.

.......................

About half an hour later, just as Tyler said the teacher had fell asleep.

Simon got up and walked up to the sleeping teacher.
He poked him in the face then quickly ducked behind the desk in fear.
He slowly stood back up and saw that the teacher hasn't moved an inch.
"Yep he's asleep!" He Said.

"Okay! Yes! Now (y/n), Dan, tell me what's going on between the two of you?" Said Tyler.
Both of your heads shot toward him with wide eyes.
"W-what? What do you mean? Nothing's going on between us." Said Dan nervously.

"No, I know something is going on. For the past two weeks you two haven't been talking to each other in full sentences. You hardly ever even look in each others direction and when you do, you give each other strange looks. Literally just recently I gave seen you smile at each other. Explain!" He said.

Just then someone else walked into the room.
It was Harry. There were a few of his friends behind him.
He took one look at the teacher and smirked.
He turned back to his friends and said "teachers asleep, we can skip detention."

Simon rolled his eyes when Harry gave him a deity look.
Tyler turned back to you and Dan,
"Okay, what's going on between you and Dan?!" He wined.
Harry stopped walking our of the door and poked his head back into the room.

"What's this? Some drama I hear?" He said with an evil smile.
He walked over to your desk and put his
hand on it.
"So Simons little savior has gotten herself into a sticky situation hu? She has a boyfriend already, but she obviously likes this guy right here."
He gestured to Dan.
"And he likes her back, but poor kids can't be together because she doesn't want to break her boyfriends heart." He continued.

Dan blushed darkly and you got flustered.
Tyler wasn't buying it at first because it was Harry telling it.
But when nobody said anything and he saw you expressions he gasped.
"OH MY GOD GUYS IS THAT TRUE?!"
Neither of you said anything.
"OH MY GOD IT IS ISNT IT?!!!
Again the two of you said nothing.
"OH MY GOD!!!" Tyler was literally about to pass out.

Harry laughed. "Wait until everybody hears about this."
"No wait!" You called out to him ad he walked out the door.
"Ha, to late sweetie I'm already gone." He yelled as a walked down the hall.

You put your feet in your seat and brought your knees to your chest.
You buried your face in your legs.
You had no idea what to do.
"its okay (y/n), I'll go stop him!" Simon said bravely as he bolted out the Door after Harry.

You Dan and Tyler sat there in silence for a few minuted before Tyler finally just said "OKAY YOU TWO, come with me."
He got up and pulled you two out if your seats.
He led you to a faculty closet in the back of the room.
He opened the door and shoved you both in it.

He closed the door and you heard it lock.
"You two need to talk and work things out!" He said.
You head him walk away.

You and Dan just stood there only inches apart.
You starred at the ground.
When you couldn't handle the suspense anymore you looked up and Dab and saw he was already starring down at you with his beautiful brown eyes.

"So.....that guy had said....you like me back. Was he right?" Dan asked.
You didn't want to answer his question, but at the same time all you wanted was to tell him how you really felt.

You couldn't take the stress and anxiety anymore. You decided to just tell him the truth.
"Yes. In fact I gave liked you since I met you by accident in that train cart."
He smiled.

All of a sudden his lips crashed onto yours.
When you realized what was happening you didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

The kiss was long and passionate and  seemed most needy, as if Dan had been waiting for ages to have this moment with you. You felt the same way.
But one thing came to mind when you pulled away for air.

"What am I gonna tell PJ?!" You said.
Dan could see the hurt in your eyes from thinking about what was going to happen when you tell him about this.

"Maybe we should keep this a secret for now." He replied.
You nodded.