Part 1 love at first sight.

Chasidy  POV:  Hi I'm 15 years old and I am a speedster.  I was taken from my home at the age of 5, and no matter how hard I tried I could not escape. One day I heard gun fire and super powers being used. A boy with silver hair came to my cell and took the door off of its hinges. I tried to run but to no avail the guy caught up with me. He saw i had lost alot of blood and was about to pass out until he was almost killed. I ran behind him and took the bullets little did the silver haired man know i had the ability to heal other and myself instantly. after I healed myself and the silver haired man, I took him, another guy and a little boy to the air craft and got the silver haired man's sister who was passed out. Just before i passed out the silver haired man  picked me up and took me to who i guessed was iron man and said that i would be joining the avengers.

Pietro POV: When I got to one particular cell I saw a girl that looks my age. I took the door of  its hinges and saw that the girl had lost alot of blood i helped her outside. Just as I was about to get shot, the girl jumped in front of me and took the bullets for me. she healed herself and I and took hawk eye, a little boy, Wanda, herself, and I to the last evacuation plane. Just as the girl passed out tony asked me to bring her to him. he told me that the girl would be joining the avengers.