Captain Buggy/Nick's past

(The picture above is Nami, but Nick in the story)

Previously in the last chapter:
~TIME SKIP~
NORMAL P.O.V
Nick brought Laya to Buggy in exchange to join his crew (to get his map of the grand line) , later Zara caught up them and started fighting with Buggy's Goons and with him, they soon learned about the town and where the towns people are. Along the way Laya gathered new crew mates, Usopp, and Shelly (Sanji's genderbend) Until Nick saw a wanted poster of someone and then took off with their new ship the merry-go to his home island. Soon our pirate friends with Laya found out about Nick's past.

Laya's P.O.V~

'So we found out about Nick's past with Arlong and the maps he makes for him ever since he was little. I feel bad for him going through this.'

Normal P.O.V
Laya saw nick fall to his knees as people from his village ran away from the building "Arlong Park".

*Nick's P.O.V*(for the first time! )

'I can't believe tricked me, All those years of stealing from pirates ever since I was young and since Benny...I hate him so much and me for betraying everyone in my village even my older sister Nicole!'

Normal P.O.V~

"Don't come near me!"Nick shouted back to Laya. she stayed where she stood, and listened to Nick.

"Arlong...I hate HIM." Nick said angry. then his eyes layed upon a little knife, picked it up and stabbed his right upper shoulder while shouting over and over 'Arlong, Arlong, Arlong'. Getting louder by the minute.

Then Laya grabbed his arm that held the knife, he jerked his hand away but failed by Laya's trembling hand.

"Nick don't you ever run away from me, you're still my Nakama!"Laya shouted.

Nick started to cry, then turned his head towards Laya, his shoulder still injured from all the stabbing he caused.

"Help me." he said weakly to her. Laya walked slowly to the crying young man before her, bend down to his level and kissed his wet cheek, then got back up to put her straw hat on his head. She walked away a little then stopped to shout:" OF COURSE!!!!"

laya turned she head towards him and smiled back at Nick with confidence. Nick had a shocked expression on his face from the act she did.

~TIME SKIP AGAIN~

Laya defeated Arlong with a
"Gomu Gomu no Battle Axe!" along with the building. she rise from the big gravel as the sun started to set. Laya then shouted "Nick you are my NAKAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nick saw Laya on the top of the once 'Arlong Park' building and smiled. In his left arm he held her straw hat and placed it to his heart.
Nick's P.O.V~
I saw Laya defeat Arlong, no body could never defeat him! But a girl like her who would risked their own life just to save me.. a guy who just lie to everyone. Thank you Laya for freeing me from This sad misery life.'

Everyone cheered for arlong's defeat, they party and fix up the injuries of Laya, Zara, Usopp, and shelly. They gaved them a grand feast.

THE NEXT CHAPTER: What is Love? and My dream is to make a map of the world!