You can't leave me

Lilly's POV
Ever since I got back from Toronto my stomach has been a hot mess. I keep getting a sharp pain in my side and my chest will start to hurt. It's starting to affect my hustle. Yousef kept telling me to go to the doctor, but me being the stubborn woman I am refused. A lot. "Babe just go to the doctor. You just suffering through won't help anything." He told me. Uggghhh I hate that he was right. I decided to go to the doctor. Which was a bad idea because I spent what felt like an eternity in the waiting room. Then another century in the room waiting for my doctor and medication. I swear America needs to get this ish together. I finally got back home and began to work. The medicine actually worked. Damn it Yousef was right. Hopefully this will last. "Hey babe how as the doctors?" He asked "Well lets just say I lost years off my life and got medicine." He looked at me and just laughed.

~1 week later~

I wasn't really feeling well today. I guess the medicine wore off. But the pain wasn't going to stop me from doing what I had to do. Hustle. I sat at my desk hoping the emails and creatives would distract me from the pain. That worked for a little before it got worse. I took another pill and waited for it to kick in. While I was working Yousef thought it would be a great idea to distract me.

Yousef's POV
I saw Lilly was working so I decided to distract her. I walked up to her laptop and closed it. "Yousef!" I heard her yell when I walked off. "Yes love?" I'm enjoying this so far. "Seriously? I need to work and you being a 3 year old isn't helping." I laughed at her remark. I got an idea that would funny but make her pissed at the same time. I took the risk anyway. I closed her laptop and ran away with it. "Yousef I'm going to kill you!" I laughed at her while running. Lilly says she can't run, but when it comes to her work she can turn into an athlete real quick. But I was way faster than her. Somehow she caught up to me and jumped on my back. I fell with her landing on top of me. We couldn't stop laughing. "Owwwww I think I hurt my knee." She said "Your knee? You landed on top of me while I fell face first." She laughed at me. "Wait where the hell is my laptop!?!" She said. "I threw it on the couch before you pounced on me like a damn cheetah." She stood up while laughing her way to to the couch. I walked over to her and sat down. "So how's work?" She rolled her eyes at me playfully and I chuckled. We sat for a little talking. "Enough talking I have work to do." She stood up and walked back over to the table. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me. Our faces weren't but an inch apart. "Not without a kiss." She rolled eyes before giving me a kiss. I was expecting it to be a quick peck, but it wasn't. I wasn't mad about it either. I was about to turn my head when she pulled away. She coughed for at least 30 seconds in a row. "You okay?" I questioned "Yeah I'm fine." She said while gripping her chest. "Hold on let's get you some water." I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I reached up to grab a glass and filled it with water. I have her the glass. "Thanks love." I smiled at her hoping the water would help. "Can you give me my medicine on the table my chest and stomach are hurting again." I nodded my head and walked over to the table. I heard a shattering noise. I turned around to see Lilly dropped the glass. "Lilly! What the hell!?" She didn't say anything. She had a really pale a blank look on her face. "Lilly?" I walked over to her slowly to see if she was just playing with me. I saw her blink a couple times. "Lilly are you okay?" At this point I was worried for her and ran to her. I put my hands on her shoulders. She just looked at me with blank eyes. She grabbed her chest again and started shaking. She collapsed to the floor. "LILLY!LILLY!LILLY!" I yelled at her frantically while holding her in my arms. She tried saying words but she couldn't breathe. I saw her eyes starting to get teary. I reached for my phone I dialed 911 as fast as I could. The only two things on my mind at this point was to save Lilly and that she can't leave. She can't leave her fans, her channel, me. I couldn't lose her.
911: 911 what's your emergency?
Y: I need an ambulance right now I think my girlfriend is having a heart attack!
911: Okay sir I need you to calm down a bit. What's her name and the address?
Y: Her name is Lilly Singh and the address is 2276 Avalon Boulevard
911: Okay keep her breathing slow the ambulance is there way
Y:Alright
"Lilly,Lilly look at me love. Just breathe slowly." I could see she was struggling and it broke my heart to see her this way. She started coughing really hard knocking even more air out of her lungs. She coughed so hard that a little bit of blood started to come out. At this point I felt like I was going to die. She kept coughing, and the more she coughed the more blood came out of her mouth. I kept my hand on her chest and I couldn't feel her heart beat. I looked at her and she wasn't coughing anymore . She just laid there. She looked like she was lifeless. I started to cry. Then I heard the a loud banging. I jumped up and ran for the door. I told them where she was and what happened. They rushed by her side and tried to get her to talk. I just stood there in shock as I watched them push on her chest and stomach. With each hard press to her chest and stomach blood came out her mouth. Eventually she started coughing again and they put a mask over her mouth. They put her on the stretcher and rolled her out the door. "Sir we need you to come with us." I heard one man say. I snapped out my gaze and followed behind them into the truck. I held onto her hand for dear life. Her dear life. When we got to the hospital they rushed her to intensive care. "Sir we can't let you pass here." One nurse blocked my way from following Lilly into the room. I nodded my head and sat down with my head in my hands. "Why is this happening? She was just fine earlier." That's the only thing I could say without crying.

Nobody's POV
The doctors hooked Lilly up to a couple machines before beginning their procedure. They had to make several incisions on her stomach and sides enable for the blood to flow out. They took out tubes so they could drain out her blood from her lungs so she could breathe on her own. Once they got out enough blood they began her surgery. Turns out when Lilly was experiencing pain it was because when she ate some food and it gave her food poisoning and the acid burned a little through her stomach. When that happened the acid burned through some of her capillaries and arteries. That was part of her chest pain. The medicine only slowed down the arteries from bursting. When they did her heart stopped and she couldn't breathe. The doctors tried their hardest to stop the blood from flowing but every time they did Lilly would flat line. When they got a couple arteries patched up and all her capillaries fixed the blood stopped flooding her lungs. They had to put her under a medical induced coma so she wouldn't fall out while they waited for her results. One of the doctors told Yousef her state of being and with each word the doctor said you could see his heart breaking.

Hiyaaaaa this story is probably really horrible but I wanted to put out something that out for you guys that was around this type of topic. Comment below what you thought and some ideas. Also my next oneshot will include a baby so I need names. Doesn't matter the gender. Okay now I'm done byeeeeee