Introduction

Let's begin with,
"is it sort of cliché when a little diligent, smart girl from a small city called Charleston, fell in love with the same guy that she used to sit together in Math class, right at the moment she found out she actually hates math, but love attending them because of a boy named 'Jack Eaton' that slowly taking away her heart?"

That girl's name is Autumn Spencer, 18 years old girl who is named after a season, obviously. Her mother wanted her to always look down like an autumn leaf fell to the ground but still spout out their beauty of a Fall season.

Autumn has been raised by a single-mother named Gabriella Lloyd, she was pregnant with Autumn when she was only 17 years old. Her should-to-be boyfriend and a father of Autumn, William Spencer, left her because He was not yet ready to be a father, that was exactly what was in Gabriella's head at that time. She kept thinking positively, and decided to keep the baby in her. Time passed by, Autumn has never met her father. Her mum said that her father was an Exchange student from Netherland in her school. Thats it, that's all She knew. Although, Gabriella was alone raising her daughter but She did raised an Amazing Smart girl.

Autumn has always been diligent since She attended Matilda F. Dunston Elementary School. She loves books, she was being called Nerd or Nerdy one or two times and a lot of times. She has won multiples of awards regarding her smartness and diligentness. She started using glasses and braces on her teeth when She entered West Ashley Middle School. And right there, at that moment She started getting bullied and called names. But she ignored them, until she graduated from WAMS, Autumn and her mom moved to Virginia, She chose the best high school in Virginia called "Thomas Jefferson High". That was when the moment of her whole life changed....She met Jack Eaton.

Jack Eaton is a v-popular boy in town and especially in Thomas Jefferson High. His father, Jonathan Eaton, is a big influence of the city, He donated million of dollars just to build a cathedral and a mosque in Virginia. Jack Eaton himself is well-known as a d-bag, total player, One Night Stand Seeker, basketball player, and a very hottie kid. No one in town doesn't know a 'Jack Eaton', especially amongst girls, every girls want to f-word with Jack Eaton. Eaton Family lives only one house away from Autumn Spencer and her mom. From there, Autumn always happened to stalk him every time she got a chance.

Eventhough, He's well-known as a very bad kid. Autumn Spencer knows every good-side of this boy that no one else knows. First, He is good at taking care of his house. Every weekend, he always takes care their small garden. Second, He is good at playing guitar and sometimes he practices it in his backyard, and Third, He's really good at solving Math problems. And deep down of Autumn's heart, she knows He's just not that bad and popular 'Jack Eaton'.

When Autumn first attending TJ High, She was still using braces and her unique glasses. She met two awesome friends named Jesse and Marie that later became BFF.

A very special moment happened on the first day of high school, when she entered Math class, all of the seats are full but next to Jack Eaton, She was about to take another seat in the back, but all of sudden her heart stopped when Jack Eaton opens his mouth;

"You can sit here...", She. almost. died. I repeat: She almost DIED. and then she nods.

"Thanks! I'm Autumn", She says awkwardly and cheerfully mixed together.

"Eaton", he says short without even looking.

"Right....don't judge me too quick. I'm not too nerd, I'm just wearing glasses to help me see" She says, explaining and putting her glasses on.

"Cool" He says flatly, doesn't care.

An uncomfortable silence came between them for a couple of minutes before She says;

"I just realized I actually hate Math" She says very silently that amoeba didn't even hear that.

"Why?" He says, suddenly. He keeps writing down numbers that written in the whiteboard by Mr. George.

She couldn't believe her own ears. Jack Eaton listens to her.

"*Clears throat* Hm...I used to love Math, but then it gets more irrational and I'd give up in a middle sentence, and I'd rather read and practice Chemistry all day, than solving one single math problem" She says very clearly.

"Well, you're very wrong, Math isn't really that bad. its like a problem releasing. Like, if I happened to have a very rough day, and I solved one Math problem, and all the problems that I have all day will be gone just like that. It sounds weird, but I think you're the right person to say nerdy things to." He says VERY clearly. A little laugh showed up in the corner of his tiny lips. A smile that Autumn herself never see from anyone, even her own family.

A nervous laugh comes from her beautiful lips of an Autumn Spencer.

SHE. SHOCKED.

WHAT

It was the longest sentence Jack Eaton have ever given to

And from there,

Just like that,

Autumn Spencer fell in love with a badass Jack Eaton who loves Math, in the Fall season.

Throughout the entire Freshman Year, right when Jesse and Marie found out that Autumn likes Jack Eaton. They shocked at first. But They immediately made changes of an Autumn Spencer, They convinced Autumn to take down her braces, and using an eye lens instead of Glasses but sometimes she's rather using glasses than eye lens. They also decided to give a fashion makeover to Autumn.

From there, everyone's always looking at the three of them every time they walk through the hallway of Thomas Jefferson High.

-----------------------Guess the introduction is done. I'm talking way too much already. Guess how many chapters are these going to be. huh. :D
A/N

I will get really excited and all the ideas come out easily every time you all vote and comment, so please please pleasee do so haha :Dx thank you!