It's the Apocalypse but Wow You're Cute

AN: Alright I plan really short chapters for this story. Mostly because I write this one on the go. They are going to be about 1000-2500 words. Thanks for reading!!

Only a couple of things could actually go through Marshall's head right now. One was it's the fucking apocalypse and then the other was that there was a beautiful angel in his presence. It had to be an angel because there was no way someone this cute with pink hair could exist in this walker ridden world. This person was hot. Hot like in h a w t. Wow. Maybe god had sent him a husband to make up for all the bullshit that was happening.

The cutie was taking him somewhere. Where though? There's so much going on around them. Gun shots screams. His yelling at people telling them where to go. You go babe. You tell him. His man was so assertive.

Oh and don't get him started on the way he killed walkers. This man could step on him and Marshall would welcome it. He only had a pipe and he was taking out walkers left from right. He was saving people like the angel he was. He needed to marry him right away before he died which from how clear hsi head seemed to be, might be comming sooner than he expected.

"Am I fucking dying? Holy shit,"

"Nope. Not today sorry," hottie said, cracking a small smile. Marshall has made him smile holy shit. Yes it was an ironic smile responding to an awful situation but wow, it was a pretty damn sexy smile. What a way to go. The ultimate eye candy his last breath.

"You just have a concusion we're going to go try to get some hourses and wait at a watch tree house my people have a couple miles away for my friend."

"Huhuuh" Talk all that language to me love. You're so hot.

More moving moving moving. More guts guts guts. Ew. How dare they dirty my husbands face.

"You gotta keep.walking okay stay with me."

I'll stay with you but my knees are week in your presence is what he would have said if his body was remotely working right now. But what came out of his mouth was. "Uuuukay"

He rolled his eyes at him, but that was okay because even when he rolled his eyes he was still beautiful.

Marshall head hurt so much. He tried to focus. There was only so much that he can narrow his attention on; his breathing, staying awake, not getting killed, and focusing on the the hot guy that was saving his life because he would rather think about that than the pain that he was going through. It was working well. Occasionally he would wince, he could feel a faint throb here and there. Or was that because he was slowly lossong conciousness? Conciousness was too big of a word for him to be thinking aboht.

Marshall heard another explosions it aounded distictfully like ones Ash made. Crazy smell nulifiers with a mix of smoke and sound makers, perfect for those half dead assholes.

Marshall laughed hazidly," Ash you show off you. You always throw those dumb ass things any chance he gets. Good guy though. Good. Good. Guy. Likes boom."

"Does he now? Hey hey keep your eyes open for me."

"Ugh"

"Eh?! Oi. Sir sir!!! Stay with me please! You gotta-" he took a moment or two to smash some walkers heads in like the warrior princess that he was, he even kelt Marshall close te entire time to keep him safe. It amazed Marshall how there could still be people so pure and nobel in the hectic world they lived in.

"Hey!"

If he were to die this way.

"Listen to me!"

It wouldn't be such a bad death now would it.

"Hey. Can you hear me love?"

Fuck dying he just called Marshall love. We're gonna get married. He has to be alive for that. Marshall still has to kiss him. Freak lets get a move on so that they could start making out.

He straghtened up a bit more. The adrenaline keeping him going. He started carrying more of his own wieght in a last effort to continue on. To progress. Marshall was sure if it had been anyone else he would have been dead by now. But he wasn't. He was alive and they were going to escape and he was going to find his group and he was going to get to know this man. This wonderful gorgeous man.

"We're almost there. You're doing great."

Marshall even managed to kick a couple zoombies keeping them at bay while the love-of-his-life-that-doesn't-know-that-yet finished them off.

"See that buidling we're going there."

Such focus. Holy shark head. "Hot"

"Do you have a fever?"

Only a fever for you sugar lips.

"I have medical knowledge. I'll check you out when we can okay?"

Hebwas talking an awful lot for someone trying to run from death. But maybe that was his way of copping with everything. Talking while you still could. Say whatever came to your mind.

"Please let there be hourses please please please. Anything anything a cycle whatever anything. Anything" his focus front shook for a moment. His vulnerable side came bubbling out which in normal circumstances (he keeps saying that...normal. Like any of us had a normal anymore) would bebsupper sexy but now was not the time.

"You...thanks"

He glanced at me for a moment. "I...I hope anyone would have helped you. We human gotta stick together right."

Floor him. Fuck the zoombies let's have sex cutie. You're too good for this world. I would love to stick to you right now, all over your body.

"Quick get on"

Marshall didn't even notice that they even walked into the building. Freak, this is worse than trying to fight walkers high as a kite.

"Up you go"

That's not the only thing up.

"I'm gonna have to wrap my arms around you okay?"

Finally took you long enough. In fact you should probably wrap your hands around something else.

"Marrow is our fastest horse. Thank glob he's still here."

By somekind of Miracle he hopped on that gawd damn horse and angel climbed on after. This was almost romantic if they weren't trying to get away from the awfully large group of walkers that spotted them.

Marshall kmew that he shouldn't have gone. A part of him was nervious. There was no possible way that someone this good this pure hearted lived in a world like this. He must be dreaming. He knew that this was going to take a turn for the worse, even more than it already had. It was only a matter of time, but until then. matshall was willing to follow this man anywhere.