Her

I see her. Now normally I'm not mean to her; ever since she started dating Leo who is 2 years older than him; I've always been pissed whenever she looks my way. Leo thought it would be funny to tell her all of the shit I've done when I should have done it, she won't even respond to me. Sure she's pretty as hell and makes all of the guys pull up their pants at the sight of her.
I finally had the guts to go over to her and tell her something.
"Hi, Alexa. How are you doing?" I ask.
"Hey, Jake? You know something?" She asks.
I reply with "Other than you're dating Leo and I'm pissed that you're dating him. No I don't."
She goes "Two things jake, one go fuck yourself and two why the hell did you think it was ok to come over here with your hair looking like shit and your face is so greasy you can fry chicken in it? Do you know my reputation is on the line with you standing here? Or are you too dumb to realize that?"
I stand there saying nothing. Realizing how much of a bitch she is, I reply with, "Hey slut, how many boyfriends you have? Also you go through boyfriends like you do to your makeup! Soon your going to run out and no one else will date you! For someone like you I'm surprised your not turning male by how much dick you've had this year!"
She just sits there awestruck that I called her a slut.
Authors note: Hey guys if you want to be in the story let me know and I will just be sure to put in your fake name and I will put you in! Thanks!