24.

Ariana was confused to whether she was to get into the car but she did it anyways. Ariana was trying to avoid an awkward situation .

" Good evening and thank you" Ariana said politely.

" Good evening Miss. Grande" Justin replied politely.

It was pretty silent , Justin had his eyes kept on the road. And Ariana tried to distract herself by looking at the windshield wipers wipe away the droplets of rain.

" Could you let me off at the bus stop?" Ariana said.

" Why? You'll get wet. And the bus will take forever ." Justin said.

" Does it matter?" Ariana said.

'Doesn't he have anything better to do?'. Ariana thought.

" I don't think so" Justin said, confused of what to say.

Ariana then sighed.

"Why does she have to be so serious?" Justin said to himself. Justin wasn't quite used to this. Other girls would laugh and chat with him, but Ariana didn't seem the least bit interested in a conversation.

" I could drop you home, i know where you live" Justin said without second thoughts , maybe it had sounded better in his head than for him to say it out loud.

" Excuse me, I didn't know that I knew you that well, you might as well bring me to work. " Ariana said , not caring of how she said it, if Mr.Bieber didn't like it then screw him , but maybe Ariana went a little, over the edge.

" No Miss. Grande, I did not mean to say it like that, I have the basic information of all the employees, addresses and stuff like that, and I think you should work on your attitude. Didn't I warn you about it already?" Justin said feeling a bit insulted.

" I'm sorry you feel that way, next time please say what you mean. " Ariana replied.

How can someone be so stupid, thought Ariana. And maybe that was true after all. Maybe all this work that Justin is trying to handle is making him arrogant. And maybe he needs to change his ways before they change him.

This now reminded Ariana of how much she hated rainy days.

The sound of the splatters of the rain was audible.

Ariana was lost in her thoughts, she came back to reality when the car made a turn.

Ariana still insisted mentally that she would take the bus, nothing could change her mind.

Justin finally pulled up at the apartment complex.

He went through the automatic gate, and stopped in the parking lot.

Ariana opened the car door , and was exiting the car.

" You're welcome " Justin replied.
Ariana have him a fake half smile then closed the car door.

She hurriedly got out of the rain, and was now going up to her apartment by the elevator.

In a couple minutes the elevator stopped. And Ariana got out of it.
She finally went into her apartment. The door was open and she had wondered how it had happened. Ariana went into the living room only to see Kelly plopped on the couch eating pizza.

Ariana then looked at Kelly wondering how she had gotten in.

Kelly turned around realizing that Ariana was there.

" I don't even want to know" Ariana said to Kelly .

" Woah! She's in moody mood one thousand I must not go near her, she might self destruct ." Kelly whispered, but Ariana heard .

She then snatched the pizza box from Kelly.

" Now she's ruining my fun. Why so gloomy?" Kelly asked Ariana.

Ariana didn't respond, she just stood there eating Kelly's pizza.

" Ari?" Kelly said.

" I thought you were working still" Ariana mumbled, Kelly was a bit relieved that Ariana had finally said something.

" You left your keys in your office and I figured that you wouldn't have been able to open the door if you didn't have your keys ." Kelly responded.

Ariana sighed and grabbed her keys from Kelly.

" You don't have to be so moody. I hate it when your like that! " Kelly said in annoyance.

Ariana just shrugged it off and made her way to her room to change , After Ariana changed she went to the bathroom to wash off her makeup.

She then came back to the living room and realized that Kelly was still there.

" Can I have my pizza ?" Kelly asked rhetorically.

" No" Ariana said.

" Ok" Kelly said , she then started to laugh.

" What? Why are you laughing?" Ariana asked confused as to why Kelly was laughing.

" Ummm..I licked them off before I started to eat them, enjoy my saliva ." Kelly said.

Ariana dropped the pizza box. She then started to gulp down a glass of water.

" That's gonna make it worse " Kelly said, while being amused.

" You idiot! I'm gonna murder you!" Ariana shouted at Kelly.

" Well at least your back to normal...a bit. At least you're not moody again. " Kelly said while being satisfied.

" I hate you, leave me alone" Ariana said while becoming moody again.

" I love you, please marry me" Kelly said sarcastically.

" Leave me alone" Ariana said.

" I'm not doing anything , your just being moody again. " Kelly said.

" That because your irritating and annoying! " Ariana shouted suddenly.

" Well you're a sensitive little brat!! Control your emotions for once!!" Kelly shouted aggressively.

Kelly was one to get really aggressive when she was angry and she could hold grudges forever.

Whatever Kelly said had hurt Ariana, as she said ,Ariana was sensitive and Kelly did not like that. Kelly hated being touchy feely.

Kelly left Ariana's place and went over to hers .

Ariana went to her room to lie down , but it wasn't to sleep. She was crying . Maybe Ariana was overdoing it, maybe she was being a brat, maybe Kelly was right, maybe she should stop this nonsense. She was probably being overdramatic, maybe Kelly should apologize , she knew how sensitive Ariana could get although she had so many personalities.

............or maybe she was starting to change .....the same way as Justin.

_____________________

I dnt knw what the hell this is...I dunno. I was gonna publish tommorrow tho. I'll be checking my notifications tommorrow... Maybe..I dunno, so vote and comment for a tag , add to ur reading list for a follow.:-D ......?...

First tag for this chapB-)
Luana_DAmario thx so much.

JarianaSlays_Mia. Thank u so much for tht comment, I couldn't have heard anything better♥:-D :-D :-D :-D