Chapter 15- Jay

I threw my desk chair across the room and watched it shatter as it hit the far wall. I let out a growl and flipped over the desk, scattering papers everywhere. I heard the pounding of footsteps seconds before Ace's head popped into my office.

"Alpha? Are you okay, what happened?"

"I can't fucking find her! She's gone! It's been two weeks! I can't get any of the rogues to talk. I'm never going to find her," I sob, breaking down.

I sink to the floor in my office as tears fall down my face. Ace rushes to my side and places a hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"Jay, we'll find her. we will get the rogues to talk. We will find away," Ace tells me sternly.

I nod, because that's the only thing I can do. I had just snapped. I was going to find my mate! I jumped to my feet and stormed out of my destroyed office and out of the pack house.

I went straight for the dungeons, ignoring the looks my pack members gave. Me. They were cared of me, and I don't blame them. These past two weeks, I have been a complete disaster. I finally make it into the dungeons and make it to the first prisoner we captured from the war.

I rip the door off its hinges and storm in there, grabbing a terrified looking rogue by the collar and shoving him hard against the wall.

"Tell me where your base is!" I snarl, letting out all my anger and hate into the words.

"Aw, is the little Alpha mad..." he never got to finish, because I snapped his neck with my bare hands.

I walk out of his cell and into the next one. It was a scrawny looking teen boy. He had cold eyes, but they were now filled with fear as he shrunk into the wall. I growled at him as I pulled him up and pinned him against the wall with my elbow crushing his windpipe.

"Tell me where your base is!" I growl, letting my wolf take full control.

"I won't tell you," he says, holding his head up high.

I smirk at him, before pressing my arm into his windpipe as hard as I can. He crumples to the ground and lies lifelessly. I stalk out of his cell and approach the next one.

"Wait, don't kill me! I'll tell you, I'll tell you," the man in their sobs.

I wait outside of his cell, glaring at him, waiting for his answer. I cross my arms over my chest and give him a pointed look. He gulps and approaches the bars.

"They are North of your pack. If you keep going for about fifteen miles, you should be able to smell the other rogue," he says shakily.

I can't believe it took me this long to get an answer out of them. Who knows what they could be doing to Minnie right now? I let out a small growl at the thought. They can't touch her! I turn around and walk away, approaching a nearby guard.

"Kill them," I snarl.

"Which ones?"

"All of them," I say before walking out of the dungeon.

"All of our experienced warriors come to the pack house. We are getting our Luna back," I growled through the pack link.

"Yes Alpha," I got many replies.

I rushed to the pack house, going straight for my office. I was getting Minnie back. I pulled out a map of the area from out of my desk and laid it out. Quickly, our warriors filled the office, waiting patiently for me to speak.

"Your Luna is about fifteen miles north of the territory. We need to go and fight her. This is war!"

"Yes, alpha!" they all shouted determined.

I looked at all of them proudly. They were going to help me get my mate back. We were going to save her and bring her back here, to me.

"Let's go, we leave now," I snarl, moving for the office door.

There was no way we could prepare for this. We just had to go in there in give it all we got.

I ran out of the pack house, the warriors following beside me. As soon as we make it to an open space we shift and sprint for the forest.

"Jay, do we even know how many they have?" Ace asks through the pack link.

"No, but we have a large pack and lots of warriors. We can take them. We have to!"

"Let's get Minnie back," he growls into the pack link.

I couldn't agree more. We bound through the forest, dodging tress and low hanging branches. We were silent as we ran the fifteen miles in only a few minutes. After a few more minutes, I was hit with the smell of rogues, trash, and the smell of hunters, blood. we kept moving, more carefully now.

"Split up into three groups and surround their base once we find it. I think it's right ahead," I order.

I was right. The base was right ahead. It was a bunch of tents set up around a large cement building. I have no idea where that came from, but it should not be there. There were rogues and hunters patrolling everywhere. We really needed to hurry. It wouldn't be long before the rogues smell us.

"Attack, now!" I growled through the pack link.

My wolves were silent as they pounced on the nearest targets, taking them out. Soon, all hell broke loose. Bullets were firing at the wolves, both rogue and from my pack. The hunters didn't care.

I charged at the nearest wolf, ripping into his throat, before slowly making my way across the battlefield towards the cement building, towards my mate.