The Charger

Age: Unknown
Height: 7ft 8in
Name: Danny Pars
Found location: The Swamp Village
Behavior: Energetic

Danny used to be a hard working farmer and a job site friend. Everyone at the farming company knew that Danny was as nice as a drop of sunshine, he was a hard worker and loved all the workers there. His home was great, everyday when he goes home he is greeted with his German Shepard "Slasher" who loves Danny more than anyone else. Danny grew up more poor than dirt, his childhood house was badly built by the previous owners from decades ago, the floorboards were chipping off revealing the foundation made of loose stones, parts of the roof fell off, Danny as a kid dreamed that one day he would save the prettiest lady and save millions. As he grew older and made more friends his family became more wealthy from saved pennies, Danny as a teenager worked out, he was right handed and he trusted his strength and instinct. As an adult he was a muscular man, his parents became a rich couple who love their family tree, Danny lived by himself and has tried to get a Girlfriend and actually succeeded! Life was so good Danny was going to burst with joy, then the disease spread. Danny tragically died the first day the outbreak happened. He died saving his girlfriend and his dog. Danny tried to shoot a horde of zombies that were invading his house, he then ran out of shotgun shells and was consumed in the crowd. As a zombie, he tries to pronounce his girlfriend's name "Susan" or her last name "Strider" from lost dying memory cells.