The encounter

Hello IM BACK I was super busy this past week that I haven't updated I had a tournament and family visited from out of state so it was just crazy. So this is my new story it's based after the 2 year arc.

3rd POV

The straw hat crew just arrived on a island in the new world. After hazard island they took a much needed break and needed supplies. Everyone left except Franky who was making some repairs on the ship.They all went in pairs Brook and Zoro, Nami and Luffy, Sanji and Usop, and Chopper and Robin. None of them knew that they will be getting a new crew member.

Ash POV

I was walking around the shops looking for a key that was suppose to be here. It was the key of Gemini. I had the Taurus, Aquarius, Virgo, Leo,and Cancer key already. I also have Lyra, Plue,Horologium, and finally Crux key. I have my sword that my mom gave to be strapped to my hip, with my keys and whip Virgo made me, My black cloak is around me with my scaled scarf around my head like a headband. I'm carrying around Plue with Luna on top of my head. Luna is my cat that ate the Angel fruit that allows her to talk and fly. Over the years I learned my main magic and a little sky allowing me to heal but it requires a lot of stamina so I only use it in emergency as well I have heightened sense of smell and hearing.

" ASH I THINK I SEE IT," Luna yells she points with her paw

" I think I see it," I said it was in an antique shop on display and I can sense it's magic so I went inside quickly and bought it.

I looked at the key I have finally got the Key of Gemini.

" Okay so let's get you some clothes Luna and candy for you Plue." I said smiling he did his little communion in agreement.

After buying Luna clothes. I kept hearing the rumor that a famous female pirate is in town the Salamander or Salamndra. I ignored it but was curious so I will check it out later. We arrived at a candy shop and saw a little reindeer.
I waited in line and got a lollipop for Plue and gave it to him until I heard.
" OH NO I DONT HAVE ENOUGH," It said I should be surprised but I have a talking cat so.
" Don't worry I got it," I said handing the cashier money and getting myself and the little guy cotton candy.
I noticed he reason he didn't have enough he had a lot of medical supplies.

" Thank you Ms," He said
" The names Nashua but you can call me Ask this little guy is Plue and that is Luna," I said

" I'm Chopper." He greeted

" Nice to meet you," I said
" Want to meet my crew you seem nice." he said
" I would love to I'm not doing anything but can we buy a book real quick," I said
" Sure," He chirped
I scooped him up in my arms so I was carrying him next to Plue.
" What are you doing ," He said
" Your too adorable I couldn't resist," I said
" Shut up Jerk," he said in a embarrassing tone
I just chuckled and started to walk.
I went to the book store and bought the boo I needed to learn more about the celestial sprits I know but this gives me a background in what I am dealing with.
Chopper then started pointing in the direction of a ship it was HUGE.
" Omg your crew is there," I said
" Yep," he said as he started to walk towards it.
" Hmmm I smell someone else on," I said

Chopper eyes widened

" I have incredible sense of smell and hearing like an animal or special ally a dragon," I said

He just nodded

" I will go get him," He said and left
I put down Plue and Luna who sat in the grass.

All of a sudden I felt a presence and I didn't smell Chopper.

I jumped out the way and landed on the rail of the boat.

It was a woman with black hair and blue eyes. She had her arms crossed and I know she is a Devil fruit user like me.

" Um hi Chopper said I could come meet you. I come in peace," I said

She relaxed

" Apologize I though you were an intruder," She said

" None taken," I said

" The name is Nico Robin," She said

" Dragneel Nashi," I said

I wonder how the rest will react