Percy Jackson And The Avengers

Hack, slash, stab, roll and repeat. That´s what he did on the battle field. He was a whirlwind of destruction and monster dust. He knew that his remaining friends were watching him in awe of how he fought. He fought beside his girlfriend, Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena, and together we killed every monster in our way to Gaea. When they reached her he noticed that Annabeth was standing ready at his side and he smiled at her and she smiled back at him with love in her eyes. They turn to Gaea who smiles evilly.

"Well well well, if it isn´t the two demigods who think that they can kill me? I´m immortal fools, I can´t die" she said.

"Well do you know how many immortals I have heard saying that? A lot, and how many do you think are alive?" Percy said back making her very angry.

"Perseus Poseidon Jackson, you will die here, by my hand"

With that Percy ran to her and started to fight her with Annabeth at his side. Sudenly he hears a scream of pain and he turns around to see his Wise Girl on the ground with a sword in her stomache. He runs to her side and put´s her head in his lap stroking her hair.

"Hold on Wise Girl, it´s going to be ok" Percy said

"I can´t Seeweed Brain, i´m sorry. I want you to move on from me, don´t forget me but don´t hang on to the love you feel towards me, I will wait for you in Elysium, and kill Gaea for me, can you do that?" Annabeth asks him while looking into his watery eyes.

"I promise that I will kill her for you Wise Girl, and I will try to move on from you, I promise" Percy said.

Annabeth looked into his eyes and smiled for the last time and then closed her eyes and stopped breathing, a smile still on her face. Percy slowly stands up and turns to Gaea with rage in his eyes and power radiating from his body. All the monsters, demigods and gods stop fighting when they feel the powerful aura coming from him. The gods are shocked that a demigod can hold as much power as a god and the demigods are worried for their friend and leader.

Percy looks at Gaea who´s eyes widen when she sees his eyes, but she still smirk. Percy can´t control his anger and runs at her in lighting speed, stabbing her heart and then carrying her in the air so that she will not just go back into the earth and heal. He sends her back to sleep and then he walks back to his dead girlfriend and picks her up and walks to her mother and hands her over.

"I´m sorry that I could not protect your daughter Lady Athena, if I could re-do it then I would make sure that she was safe and out of harms way, i´m sorry" Percy said in a sad voice.

Athena looks at her daughters pale face to see that she has a smile on her face, from her last sight being her boyfriend that she now understands she loved with all her heart. 

"It´s ok son of Poseidon, she died a hero and she had the one she loved at her side. More then that no one can ask for. I´m happy that she had someone that loved her as much as you did with her at all times. It´s not your fault what happened to her" She says with kindness in her voice.

Percy looks at her and maneges a weak smile and then Athena walks away with her daugther and Percy´s father walks up to him and hug him, Percy hugs him back. He let´s go and walks to a cliff on the battle feild, there was water under it and he sudenly hear a roar and before he can get Riptide out he is pushed down the cliff towards the sharp rocks below. He closes his eyes and welcomes death but the Fates had other plans for him.

Suddenly he wakes up in an ally and looks around confused, he did not know how he got there. He walks out of the ally to see that he is in New York. He get´s an idea and hails a cab and goes to camp, whe he is there he sees no one so he goes to the lake and sees all the gods, demigods, satyrs, nymfs and niads standing over two graves, one for Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena and one empty for Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon. He stands in the shadows and looks at the ceremoni that he never will forget. His friends think´s he is dead and the love of his life is dead. He watches his father´s face and he sees that he looks about 50 instead of his usual 29. He can´t stand it and runs back to the border of camp and ceeps going before someone sees him. He has no idea of were to go, sense his mother and Paul were killed by a monster demanding information on were he was, so he just walked around New York and silently prayed that Annabeth was now safe and at peace.