Shes Going To Find Out

Nialls Point Of View

I'm trying to stay away from her... I knew this was a bad idea from the beginning I should have never texted her, never should of let her know about me. I know she didn't believe me when I told her I wasn't Niall Horan ... of course I am Niall Horan I am the only person in our grade with the initials N.H. I don't even know why I told her in the first place.

It made me happy to see her happy, she might not directly know me, but I know she grew a fond of me... I know she is waiting for my text after that night but I cannot bring my self to text her, I do not want to lie to her but I have to if I do not want her to know who I am... I mean it would be cute if she knew and I would for sure know how she actually feels about me but I did this game. I know if she figures out the truth either way this thing we have will end, because of the game I did the lies I told her blah blah....

I'm glad I got the chance to get to know her  and to talk to her. She consumes all my daily thoughts and night thoughts it is so hard to not talk to her to not hear or see would be a better term to say I made her laugh very hard and that she made up a cute character in her mind and put my name on it. She seems like a very hard person in real life which made me think it would be so hard to ever talk to her yes there ois the crush nervousness but other than that to see how cute and adorable she is and to see her beautiful heart open up and to actually see that she isn't as people think she is and that she is not even as tough as she seems is a cute thing.

And I'm rambling on but I cannot help it. The more I know about her the more I like her and it is not helping with our situation. Oh how mad I want her to text me and say something bad or good I just need her to let me know she wants to talk and I will talk to her forever. I will find I a way to make this work I just need her to confirm that she is okay with what we have and that she will be happy once I tell her who I actually am and not just leave hanging.

Oh Jade, I wish you could know how much I love you ....