1.

It was still daybreak, and you just finished your a ranked mission Tsunade gave you. The mission was exhausting and you decided to sit under a tree to rest thinking 'Hope Kakashi won't mind me being a little late to report the mission'. Starting to dose off, you became shocked with a familiar voice.

"Hey Senpaiiiiii, Can we get some dangos I am hungryyyy?!?!."

You turned your head to see two males in long black cloaks with red clouds. One of them had long blonde hair covering left eye, and the other wore an orange spiral mask. Then the blonde hair man exclaimed-

"SHUT UP TOBI, WE NEED TO GET THIS MISSION DONE FIRST!"

You don't recognize the ninjas nor there cloaks. This is going to be trouble' as you slowly got up and backed away from the tree-

"HEY! YOU OVER THERE, DON'T MOVE OR YOU'RE DEAD!"

You tried to reach for your sword but his hand stopped you. The guy named Tobi kept staring right at you while keeping his distance.

"What's a young lady doing here all alone in the forest?" the man stares at your Hidden Leaf headband "Since we are on our way to the Hidden Leaf Village would you care to join us, the name is Deidara." He asks with a sly smile.

"Hmm....Alright" you said but knew they were up to no good, and decided it would be better to tell kakashi on your way back.

"Nice to meet you miss, my partner over there is Tobi" and points at the other male.
Tobi waves happily at you "Hey hey hey"

"HEY Wait for us!" Deidara yelles while grabbing your arm and running towards Tobi.
The three of you headed towards the village but you were curious about the mission they were talking about.