Part 10 - I'm Your Mom...

It's been week of swasan marriage, daily she used to do some stupid things which disturbs his sleeps at night... finally today only he is sleeping peacefully without any disturbance of swara, till...

Swara sits rubbing her tummy... she looks at her mobile its 12' in the night... she bites her nail... she don't want to wake him but she doesn't have any other option now... so she turned on torch lights in her phone and goes near to sanskar...

Swara (whispers): Sanskar, sanskar getup... Sanskar mumbles 'Hmmmmmm' and cover himself fully with blanket... she shook's him, he shoves her hand and turns aside... she made her face and again shook's him...

Swara: sanskar... pls wakeup na pls....
Sanskar slowly opens his eyes, sanskar(sleepy): in dream also she isn't allowing me to sleep... he again sleeps...

She pinches his hand hard, sanskar screams...swara: sanskar its not dream look...

Sanskar: swara... he awoke with jerk then switches on room light...

Sanskar: what happened yaar... you are, not at all allowing me to sleep...

Swara: wo sanskar I think, I drank too much of water...
Sanskar: you're waking me to inform this... he frowns...swara nods in no...
Sanskar: then...

She holds her stomach and signs him by pointing her little finger: urgent... Sanskar: what...

She bow down like kid, swara: hmmm... he rolled his eyes unbelievable...

Sanskar: I'm not your teacher and you are not my student to ask permission if you want to use then go...

Swara: I'm not asking permission... sanskar (irritated): then...

Swara: I'm afraid of dark and its time 12, I saw in so many movies ghost are comes at this time only... so...

Sanskar: so... he raised his eyebrow...

Swara: pls accompany me na...(his eyes popped out from socket) you just stand outside of bathroom...pls... she looks him with her puppy dog eyes...

Sanskar makes disgusting face: what, swara you are not kid... moreover bathroom is not in any forest, its inside room only light is also there ok... just leave...huh...

Swara(In single breath): don't you understand what I'm saying I'm afraid of dark... if cutie is here na she will definitely comes with me... now she is married, how could I call her, haan... we both are staying in same room... but you are sleeping on bed and I'm couch... I not even complaint about this to anyone, how much I'm adjusting myself with you but you are not at all care about me... what a roommate you are... cant you do one simple help for me, huh...

Sanskar folds his hand with force and signs her he will come... she smiles wide and drags him...

Swa: I know you will come (@bathroom door) you wait here don't move, no cheating ok... she goes... he hits his head in wall...

Sanskar start murmurs: she is afraid of every small thing don't know when she will get afraid to talk... then only I can sleep... what she think about myself... I'm Sanskar Maheshwari every business man is getting afraid to talk me but she... she is making her bodygaurd... no... not even bodyguard, bathroom night security huh... if anybody comes to know about this...

Swara comes out, swa: don't worry I won't tell anyone (she shows her tooth),you too don't tell about this to anyone ok ya... if anyone comes to know then it will affect my reputation... ok...

Sanskar to himself: reputation, did she having anything like that... it's all my fate to hear this... sanskar stands there...

Swara(shouts): Sanskar good night... sanskar makes his face: good night... he said in flat tone...