Daddy is horny

"Jiminie baby please come here?" Yoongi yelled in the livingroom. "Hmmm, what is it daddy?" Jimin mumble while walking at yoongi's side. "Come here sit on my lap baby" yoongi tap his lap for jimin.

Jimin walk on yoongi's lap and sat on yoongi with comfortable position. Yoongi pull jimin closer to his body.

"Jiminie baby you know that you're mine am i right?" (Yeah we all know;>) Jimin nods his head twice.
Yoongi smile and whisper on jimin's ear. "Daddy is horny baby, I want  you're warm mouth on my dick babyboy"

Yoongi look on jimin's eyes, when he murmur that words in front of his babyboy. Jimin just chuckle and said  "hmm, daddy's need my warm  mouth? Okay I will grantted your wish daddy, because I love you" jimin smile to his daddy while blushing his redden cheek. "I love you too baby"

Jimin unzipped yoongi's pants along with yoongi's boxer. Jimin gulped when he saw his daddy's dick again,  but he shocked when he saw how harden and redden dick that his daddy situation right now.

But he knows that everyday he saw this when he suck his daddy's cock, jimin lick yoongi's tip, sleptting some precum and jimin's tongue exploring yoongi's dick, that yoongi groan and moan on that little kiss on his redden tip.

"Fuck, Baby I like that ugh-"
Jimin smile when he saw his daddy's face really needy for his warm  mouth on his daddy's dick. And that jimin open his mouth and slide in on yoongi's dick, thrusted his head up and down, pumped it and thrust on yoongi's dick slowly, deeply and fastly that yoongi screamed loadly and hardly.

"Ooohhhh fu-ccck baby, ooohh don't sto-p! Shit-" Jimin love, his daddy when screamed his name and when he give his talent on blow job. Jimin's harder and faster his head, gave his daddy a deep throath.

Thrust ! Pump!
Thrust!  Pump!
Up and  Down
Up and Down on yoongi's dick so hard and fast.

"Fuck baby I'm cummmming fuck- shit-" Yoongi came inside of jimin's mouth. Jimin just swelled his daddy's cum and smiled at yoongi.

Yoongi just smile back. "I love you my baby jimine my baby boy" Jimin just giggle and smile again. "I love you too my yoongi hyung daddy" and then they bith kiss passionately and lay down on the mattress and sleep.

[Edited this one bcs some people hate my wrong grammar sentence]