You give birth to triplets

Your pov

You where home alone with the dogs and Jeff took the kids to the park and Liu was at his friends house you got up out of bed and you feel something break so you sat back down you called the dogs and they came running Y/N said "you guys go get Jeff and tell him to come home but the rest of you stay with the kids okay" the dogs barked at you and ran off to go get Jeff and you were surprised to see that they understood you you looked over and saw that river stayed with you you smiled and petted her head Y/N said "your worried about me aren't you girl" river barked at you. You tried your best to wait for Jeff until you heard the front door open Liu said "mom I'm home from my friends house" you looked at river and river knew what you wanted her to do so river ran downstairs where Liu is and barked at him and pulled on his clothes Liu said "what is it girl are you trying to tell me something" river barked and ran halfway up the stairs and looked at Liu, Liu said "I coming river" Liu followed and river ran to my bedroom door and barked again Liu heard screaming on my side of the door Liu ran in the room and saw me in pain. Liu said "mom what's wrong" Y/N said "Liu your siblings are coming help me until your father gets here" Liu nodded his head and walked over to you and started to help you and you didn't know of how long it was going to take before Jeff gets here and not a moment later Jeff opened the door and closed it and walked upstairs Y/N said "Liu your father is here" Liu nodded and walked out of the room Jeff then walked in Jeff said "you okay" Y/N said "there coming".

Time skip.......

You were holding a baby girl, Jeff was holding a baby boy, and Liu was holding a baby boy Liu said "what are you going to name my brothers and sister" Y/N said "well for the little girl her name will be Lola and for the two boys I'm thinking Gray and Matthew" Jeff and Liu smiled later on in the day Liu went to go get his brothers and sisters from the park and went home and went to bed but you stayed up and feed the babies and after that you went to bed.

Jeff's pov

I was at the park with the kids, Liu was at his friends house, Y/N was asleep at home in bed and not an hour later I hear barking I turn around to see the dogs I followed them but I saw half of them stay with the kids so I ran home to see if you were okay. Once I got there I opened the door and walked upstairs I heard Y/N talking to someone Y/N said "Liu your father is here" Liu nodded and walked out of the room I then walked in I said "you okay" Y/N said "there coming".

Time skip.......

You were holding a baby girl, I was holding a baby boy, and Liu was holding a baby boy Liu said "what are you going to name my brothers and sister" Y/N said "well for the little girl her name will be Lola and for the two boys I'm thinking Gray and Matthew" me and Liu smiled later on in the day Liu went to go get his brothers and sisters from the park and went home and went to bed but you stayed up and feed the babies and after that you went to bed.