Entry 1 Part 2: 1st February 2014

Ed Sheeran was introduced and came on stage. This was a complete surprise to everyone in the audience, including me, and he was amazing. I had always liked Ed Sheeran, and I thought his songs were beautiful, so I was over the moon to have the chance to see him perform. Too soon, he finished his set and Taylor Swift came on. Cassie started jumping up and down with excitement and I slouched back in my seat. Some of her songs were tolerable, but I had never taken an interest in her music before, and I didn’t have any intention of doing so after tonight. After two long hours of listening to second-rate music and trying to get the drummer's image out of my head - unsuccessfully I might add! - she finally sung her last song and the lights brightened. I couldn’t wait to get out of the hot, airless room and into the open air, but Cassie, on the other hand, insisted on waiting until the room had cleared. About 20 minutes later, we were finally outside and we had started walking towards the tube station when screams of elation came from behind us. I turned around and saw a crowd of teenage girls running after security guards and the 4 boys from The Vamps towards what I assumed was their tour bus. Cassie looked at me for a moment then ran to them. As she was smaller than the other girls, she could slip past them and was soon out of sight. I panicked when I lost sight of her until I noticed her at the front of the crowd, closer to Tristan, the drummer, than anyone else. She reached up and quickly grasped his bandana in one hand. Security guards pushed the boys forwards as she ran back to me.
“Cassie! What did you do that for?” She held the dark green bandana in one hand and a look of sudden panic on her face. Tristan was looking back helplessly at us as a security guard bustled him into the bus.
“I didn’t mean to! We should go and give it back.”
“I’ll do it, Cass. You stay here.” I replied, sighing and running towards the bus. Most of the crowd had dispersed now the boys had gone, but the door was still open as I reached the side of the bus. A security guard placed a strong hand on my shoulder to stop me going any further.
“Please can I give this back to the drummer? My sister accidentally took it, and I’m sure he wants it back!” As I spoke, the guard’s angry face softened when we both looked at Cassie’s worried face.
“Alright, but you only have two minutes.” I thanked him hastily as he ushered me through the door of the bus. When I stepped inside, five faces turned to me, four of which I recognised as the band.
“How the hell did you get in here?” The fifth asked. I assumed he was their manager or something.
“My little sister took something from Tristan. I was just trying to give it back.” I replied warily, holding up the bandana. I noticed Tristan’s eyes light up as he walked over to me.
“Thank you. I know it wasn’t your fault.” He smiled and looked me right in the eye. I couldn’t help but smile back.
“No problem.” There was an awkward moment of silence, then I remembered I needed to get back to Cassie. “I have to go and take my sister home.” As I started to walk away, someone grabbed my wrist. I turned back and pulled my arm out of his strong grip. “What do you want now?”
“I was just wondering if you needed a lift home – obviously your sister as well.” I glanced out of the window and saw one of the security guards standing next to Cassie. I relaxed slightly and turned back to Tristan.
“No, thanks. We don’t take lifts from strangers.” I saw him about to say something and interrupted him. “You are a stranger. I’ve never met you before, and I only know your first name. I know nothing about you. I’m pretty sure that is the definition of a stranger.” I tried to leave again but he pulled me back to him. “I need to get back to my sister.” I said insistently.
“At least take my number, just in case anything happens and you need a hand.” He held out a piece of paper with his mobile number scrawled on it. I waited a few moments before deciding to take it, knowing he wouldn’t let me leave until I did. I finally left the bus and calmed down a bit. I hated talking to new people unless I absolutely had to. Cassie ran over to me and hugged me.
“I thought you had forgotten about me!” She spoke quietly, as if she was trying to hold back tears. I hugged her back and laughed slightly at her statement.
“No, Cass. I just gave the bandana back.” I thanked the security guard who had been waiting with her and we walked towards the tube station to catch the last tube home. It was past midnight when we reached the front door, and as we stepped inside, our parents bombarded us with questions. Cassie was practically falling asleep standing up, so I told them we would answer their questions tomorrow. Cassie went upstairs without talking and I followed rapidly. After brushing my teeth, washing my face and changing into my pyjamas, I fell into bed and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

AN: So, two updates in one day! Aren't you lucky? Thank you for all the lovely comments on the first part, and I hope you like this one as well! I can't guarantee when the next update will be, so no promises! QOTD2: Favourite Ed Sheeran song? 

Cicely x