Chapter 11

(A/N) WOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE IVE UPDATED. Okay, I do have valid reasons for not updating, and I feel like I should tell you because I feel bad for making you wait. I had exams one week ago, and my uncle died during the exam time. Then, just about 2 days ago I had surgery on my eyes. So you could definitely say I haven't really had time to update.. but I'm going to now! :) I wanted to leave a tiny bit of a cliffhanger, and I know this chapter is pretty short, so I apologize, but tomorrow I have all day to write, so I'll write a loooong chapter!

- -

"PLEASE?" I yell at Harry as I jump up and down. Since last night, Harry was in a good mood with me, and he was being sweet. So I decided to try to get him to let me outside for a bit.

"No. You can't go outside. The point in trapping you in this house is to keep you here.. not to let you run away from me. You would slip through my fingertips and leave me forever.. and you know that's true." Harry's face had become a mixture of different emotions. Angry, upset, but surprisingly he didn't have any signs of when he turns into a demon.

"But it's really boring here." I say frowning. Harry's face lights up, and he leans in closer to me. I push him away and laugh. "I love being boring though, I wasn't complaining." He gives me a quick peck on the lips, and laughs, standing up. We actually seem to be a normal teenage couple.

As I start to think about it.. I remember. We're nothing like a normal teenage couple. We're not even a couple.. Harry is a blood sucking demon, and I'm being held here hostage because Harry marked me when I was a child.

I give him a dirty look, and storm up to my room, slamming the door to signal to everyone that I am pissed off. "Seriously? We were just getting along well!" I hear Harry yell angrily, then a slam echoes through the house. Harry probably just punched a hole through the wall.

As soon as I start to relax, I hear my door slightly creak open. I look towards the open door, expecting to see Harry, but no one is there.

Standing up slowly, and walking over to the door, I shut it. That was weird..

Footsteps coming towards me ring through my ears, and I swing around to see a black eyed Liam. "Shit you scared me." I say holding my chest, laughing a little.

Liam just stares at me, and it's honestly pretty scary.. "Liam, are you alright?" I ask waving my hand in front of his face. He grabs my hand roughly, and pushes me up against my door harshly. This is definitely not Liam anymore.. it's the demon Liam.

"Is everything alright in there?" I hear Zayn's voice ask from outside my door. I try to shout "no!", but it doesn't come out of my mouth. Liam's eyes are just so intimidating, I can't produce any words. "Aubrey?" Zayn yells twisting the door knob, and trying to pull my door open, but Liam's hand has a strong grip on the door.

"She's fine." Liam yells angrily, before placing his lips on my neck. "Liam stop, I know it's you in there.. stop.." I say, barely whispering. Liam pulls away and brings his face close to mine, before smirking. "I'm not someone you can talk your way out of Aubrey. I'm hungry, and you're a human. I can smell you and even if I tried my hardest, I'd still end up sucking your blood. Just close your eyes, and it'll be over within a few seconds."

"No!" I yell slapping him, and attempting to get away, but this just makes Liam even angrier. "You shouldn't have done that Aubrey.. you silly, stupid girl. I'm about to turn into a full Demon, and there's no way to stop it now.." His voice is creepy, and low, scaring the crap out of me.

I don't even think, and just yell "HARRY!". Liam pushes me onto the floor, and without any hesitation, his sharp fangs sink deep into my neck. I scream out in pain, and start to cry. This is literally the most painful thing I've ever experienced.. and it's going to be my last experience ever if he sucks all of my blood.

As the room starts to get dark, I feel my body get colder and colder, then suddenly the door is knocked down and I see a huge white flash. "You piece of shit!" The voice yells as Liam is ripped off of me. The last thing I see is Liam flying across the room, and getting smashed into the ground by a black figure.