Scott (Phone guy) x Fem! reader

You've been working at the pizzeria for a month now your a waitress the children and parents love you Scott you boss loves you working here to (a/n : "wonder why~") I walk around taking a mothers order the child must be over at the pirates cove or the stage "hello may I offer you anything?" You ask politely she smiles at you "yes could I get some cheesy Freddy sticks and a soda also a small cheese pizza? please and thanks I'm Karen" Karen says I nod "(u/n)" I reply Karen looks back over at a little boy named Kyle that must be her kid I go off to take her order and come back handing it to her "awesome!" Kyle says and gives me a hug I'm a bit surprised but don't mind it "Kyle! Always ask first" Karen scolds Kyle shrugs he looks about 7 with brown short straight hair and hazel eyes "it's alright" I say not wanting to get Karen upset with Kyle Karen nods I wave bye as they do back as I walk away Scott alway said "it's very rude so don't stand there why they eat" and just as I finish that sentence guess who I bump into? "Hello dear" Scott greets yup you guessed it my boss/crush Scott "I've got all my orders done an I also closed up for the day" you say proudly he nods in amazement "come to my office I have something to show you"
(A/n : hah I think we all know what that thing is ;).....) Scott says before walking to his office 'hm this is new?' You think as you start walking to the office you're very surprised to notice all the lights are off "S-Scott?" You call out yelping as you get pulled into the office pinned to a wall

*the sourness is about to be so sour it's sour*

You gasp as Scott has you pinned against a wall "mmmm I'm sorry dearie I just couldn't help myself~" Scott says your probably a blushing mess you soon find his lips contacting with yours his body pinning yours against the wall you bite his bottom lip making his breath speed up you both pull away you could tell where this is going "I think something's in the way~" you say he chuckles making you shiver "I think so" Scott starts to remove both yours and his clothes him still in his boxers and you in your bra and panties the only light source is a little lamp on the office desk and it's only enough so you can see his features "will you make your boss very happy~?" Scott asks looking down at his crotch you smirk "oh yes Scotty" you crawl over to him and unzip his pants with your teeth his breath exculates then pulling his pants down you feel his hardened member on the outside of his boxers he grunts a little "please babe stop teasing me" Scott begs I sigh "fine" and pull down his boxers I grip his hardened member in my one hand my other down on the floor his cock twitches in pleasure "ohhh~ (u/n)" Scott moans I pump my hand up and down getting him going "m-mouth" he groans out I smirk and put my mouth on his hardened member "oh mmm yeah~" Scott groans out I blush and move my mouth up and down slowly at first then I pick up the pace he groans , moans and grunts while I suck on his big hard cock "oh! (U/n) fuck yeah" he moans I smirk and keep going until Scott cums "swallow~" he says I swallow it all it taste good actually he smirks in satisfaction licks his lips "lay down~" Scott says his voice all husky and deep mmm sexy I do as he says he pulls his boxers back up and I put my index finger inside of the elastic of his boxers as he hovers over top of me I fling them back he grunts "don't do that~" Scott warns I do an innocent look and pout as I do it again "why Scotty~" I say cutely Scott pins my hands above my head "because it was so fucking sexy~" Scott says huskily I blush and bit my lip "now I think you need something don't you dearie~?" Scott asks I nod still biting my lip he then goes up and grips my zipper with his teeth I get even more aroused "ready?" he warns I nod not so sure Scott pulls down my panties and sticks one finger in I whimper in pain "shhh it's okay~" he reassures me I my ear after a little the pain subsides and I give in it turns into pleasure the pains still there but it's not as bad he pumps his finger in and out , in and out again and again I let out desperate little moans that I don't mean to I blush "it's okay let it all out for Scotty~" he says I start to feel a knot in my stomach form as he pumps harder and faster when he finally hits my g-spot I scream in pleasure it felt like nothing I've ever felt before "SCOTT!" I moan out he smirks and sigh in satisfaction "that's my girl~" Scott says as he looks up at me "are you sure? Cause once I start I'm not gonna stop~" he says making sure I want this and I really do "yes" I say he nods and goes inside of me a tear trickles down my cheek as I tense up and moan in pain "shhh I'll make it feel better~" Scott shushes me I bite my lip to try not to moan from the pain I nod letting him know after he starts actually going it turns into pleasure "oh Scott!" I moan out as he takes that hint and goes faster my breath hitching every so often and Scott moaning and grunting "fuck yeah" Scott groans under his breath he goes harder destroying my virgin wall "mmm yeah almost there!" Scott keeps pumping in and out the sound of skin slapping skin super loud I moan really loudly in pleasure as he hits my g-spot and keeps slamming into it I keep moaning in pleasure super loudly as he goes super rough "OH YEAH!" I moan out Scott grunts and slams into me now hitting my womb I whimper in pain "shhh~" Scott pets my hair as he keeps going faster and harder he flips me over so I'm now face up and ass down as he fucks me so hard I start to drool "mmm fuck that's the good shit!" Scott moans out "I'm about to-" Scott says "me to!" I moan out as we both reach our climaxes and scream in pleasure as I plop down and pants Scott does the same "holy fuck" I mutter still out of breath Scott smirk and pulls me close and kisses my forehead "you're deffeinitly getting a raise" Scott says out of breath I laugh "deffeinitly"