Cahpetr 14

A/N Ok Ok Ok sense no one asked questions on da last cajpertw i cant answer any of you wuestions so yeah enjoy dis "Cahpetr" and have a good day!!
--- A living Meme

}]#\>>|<|€.£|>|>|€|>|
Shanes Pov,, I am si exaughsted form this week in school. Joeys been ignoring me like last weekend never happend and i am getting sor frustreadted!1!!!1!! My best friend Kat moved about two weeks ago and i am already missing her, like ALOT. She is coming to spend the night tomorrow!! For two hole days!!!!!1!1! I am SO excited i feel lile imight burst!1!1!1!

Le time skip~~
"OHMIGOSH!!!!!" Kat basically SCREAMED in my ear. "AHHHHH!!!!!1!1" I yelled equally as loud and now people are staring at us oh no oh no ohno i hate being the center of attention!! Kat notices and calms me down before i hav a panic attack in public. Yes, im prone to panic attacks. Yes, i have anxiety. Yes yes yes i know, im so helpless. Thats why i was so sad and angry when joey statted to ingore me because i thiught I finally had someone to lean on. Besides Kat of course. Duh. Anyways we went back to my house and started to set everything up in the basement cause my room isn t big enough for our big butss. Ayyyyyyyyyyy ;))).
Haha. We set up my Xbox in the Tv down stairs and got so many blankets we had to make three trips each to bring all of them down. We also got two mattresses and put them on the floor side by side so that we had on giant bed. My dad even let us take a mini fridge downstairs to put all iur snacks in. And you otta KNOW that I. LOVE. SNACKS. Just as i settled in my big nest of blankets, some one knocked on the door. " Ill get it" Kat offerd and I agreed with no hesitation. "Shane its for you!!" I groaned but got yp any way and headed to the door. "Joey?" I said once i saw who was at the door. "Hey shane!" He said that like he DIDNT ignire me for the wholw past weeek. "Um, could give us a moment Kat?" She just nodded wnd stayed where she was. "Alone?" I asked again. She said and reluctantly made her way back down stairs to the basement. "What are you doing here?" My voice seethed with anger. "Ummm, coming to your house to hang out?" He stated like it was obvious. "After you ignored me for a week!" I said a little louder, obviously mad.

A/N sorry for the abrupt ending something came up and i wanted to updatse :))))) 
--A luving meme