Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Eight: What A Surprise!

"Juvia, my beloved!" Lyon left the other guests' sides and went to Juvia who was sitting beside Gray and holding his hand.

Lyon abruptly snatched her hand away from Gray and held it with his own and knelt done on one knee. "Oh my ever so beautiful Juvia, you should not be with an idiot like him! You should be with me, my dear beloved."

Juvia wanted to grimace but kept an awkward smile plastered on her face. "Lyon-sama...?" She said, a sweat drop appearing on her forehead.

"Yes, my lovely flower?" Lyon looked at her with heart shaped eyes.

Before Juvia could utter a word, Meredy slapped Lyon on the back of his head. Lyon whimpered but immediately stood up and went to Meredy's side.

"You're such an idiot." Meredy grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

Lyon chuckled as he slid his arms around her waist. He pulled her close to him and said, "You know you're the only girl I love right?" He smirked at her.

Meredy rolled her eyes and looked away from him but didn't pull away from him.

"I love you." Lyon said sweetly, smiling at her.

Meredy sighed and gave in, smiling back at him. "And I love you, my handsome hubby."

The guild members except for the girls knew about Lyon and Meredy together as a couple but they didn't know that they were already married.

"Meredy and Lyon, together?" Juvia's eyes widened, as she looked at her best friend, Meredy.

Meredy nodded with a huge smile plastered on her face. Juvia then had the same look and they both squealed. Meredy pulled away from Lyon's arms and ran towards Juvia who was running towards her as well. They hugged like there was no tomorrow.

"I missed you!" They both yelled.

"Hey Lyon, long time no see. Glad you aren't hitting on my girl now." Gray smirked, approaching Lyon who was looking at Meredy.

Lyon faced him and smirked too. "Hey, well of course, I'm already married to the most beautiful girl in the world and I definitely love her more than anything." He told him.

"Actually, Juvia is the most beautiful girl in the world." Gray corrected him.

Lyon's eyebrow raised questioningly at him. "I doubt that, because Meredy is the most beautiful girl in the world."

"It's Juvia!" Gray grumbled.

"Nope, it's Meredy!" Lyon grunted.

And they began to quarrel, with their girls watching them and laughing.

Erza approached Kagura and hugged her. Kagura was glad she wasn't wearing her armor like she usually does. They both pulled away and Erza smiled at her, "It's good to see you again, Kagura."

"Likewise, Erza." Kagura returned the smile.

Rogue walked towards Kagura silently. He was looking a bit nervous.

"Hello, Rogue. Glad to see you here as well." Erza greeted Rogue, sending him a small smile and he slightly smiled back.

"Erza, I want to tell you something..." Kagura fidgeted with her hands, looking anywhere but Erza's eyes.

Erza felt her heart beat race, she hoped it wasn't anything like what happened before. Kagura noticed this even if she wasn't looking, she giggled a bit nervously, "Not to worry, it doesn't concern Jellal if that's what you're thinking."