One Night

PART TWO: ONE NIGHT

Three Years Ago

January 3rd

They surrounded you as you leapt from a tree to tree.  You didn’t know why they were chasing you or even who they were, but they all wore black cloaks with red clouds; you figured they were the ones who were sending you threats.  Suddenly, you stumbled and fell to the ground, but you quickly got up and ran.  You knew there was nowhere to hide but you still ran, fighting them and dodging any kind of attack or countering it with your own.  You pushed forward until you came to a rock face.  You cursed under your breath and tried to figure out what to do.  Then there was a hand on your arm and it pulled you into the bushes; hidden behind the bushes was a cave entrance.

“What the –” you started, but then there was a hand over your mouth.

“Shut up unless you want them to find you,” growled a voice in your ear.  You heard mumbles outside and internally panicked.  After a few minutes they were gone and the person released you.  You turned to look at them; it was a cute boy with red hair, who didn’t look that much older than you.  Then you noticed his cloak.

“You,” you gasped, backing away from him, “you’re one of them.”

“Yes, but I’m not going to hurt you or take you,” he said, a bored tone in his voice. “You’re of no use to us right now.  Strong and pretty, yes, but you’ll more suit our needs in a few years after you’ve trained more.”

“Thank you,” you mumbled quietly, a small smile playing on your lips. The boy smirked,

“I’m only doing what’s best for the Akatsuki.” You stared at him then smirked and kissed his cheek.

“Even so – you know, you’re kind of cute,” you said, standing to leave; he stood up just after you did.

“It’s not safe out there yet,” he said smugly, grabbing your wrist and pulling you to him. “Why don’t we pass the time?” With that he slammed you up against the cave wall and kissed you, you kissed back and things became very heated very quickly.  Beneath the clothes the boy was like nothing you had ever seen, you thought him pretty amazing.

You gripped the boy close, digging your nails into his back and stifling a moan.

“I’m Sasori,” he panted, you giggled.

“Sasori,” you moaned, tasting his name. Oh, how beautiful it was and oh how it matched him. “I’m _____.” You were just barely able to whisper in his ear.

“Pretty name, beautiful girl,” Sasori flirted and you giggled again, for many reasons.

In the end, Sasori and you laid under his cloak, his arm around you and your head on his chest.  You ran your hand back and forth along his chest, then sighed figuring it was time you got home.  You pushed away from Sasori and his eyes watched you as you stood, stretched and began collecting your garments.  Amused, Sasori stood as well,

“Where are you going in such a hurry?” he asked, grabbing you and pulling you against him, he smirked down at you and then kissed you again.

“Home,” you sighed, looking away from him.

“Oh come on, _______.  You can stay a little while longer, can’t you?”  Sasori asked, his lips brushing your ear then he planted kisses down your jaw line.

“Won’t they look for you?” you asked suddenly, Sasori pulled away and looked at you.

“They don’t really care; I’ll find my way back eventually.”