Will You Stop Being A Perv?

"Fuck off!" I ran from Blase after I got out of the shower. "Come on! Let me see your body!" I groaned looking back crying hold up my towel. "Stop it! Your a pervert!" I streaked. "Come here! I'm letting you have the first win but now your mine!" He spend up and I screamed when he picked me up and I was over this shoulder carrying me to my room. He threw me down on the bed. "I love you."

I groaned and pushed him off. "You have a twisted mine." He got up and put his hand through his hair. "Well... Mate long as you bloody love me!" We were watching doctor who and he sounds so cute in a British accident. I got up ran in the bathroom with clothes I got out locked it before he opened it. "You can't get me now!" I chuckled. Man he's a big prevent! "Well one day ill get you to show me!" I laughed at what he said with a grin on after I put my shirt.

"Drop dead!" He laughed and I came out. "Man your no fun!" I punched him in the arm and since I'm not strong he gave me a look that said : YOU HIT ME & I CAN'T EVEN FEEL IT! HAHA! "Man your weak." I groaned and laid down. "Not my fault you are suck a ass." He got up reached in his pocket and gave me a gift. I looked at him confused. "What's this for?" He shrugged. I took it and opened it.

My mouth dropped when I looked at it I covered my eyes and I heard laughing. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GIVING ME A CONDOM FOR?! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! GOD YOUR COCK SUCKING FUCK!" I was pissed, as you could see my rage.

"S-sorry! Yo-your face! I-I c-can't stop l-laughing!" He said in between laughs.

Ok what boy friend gives you a condom, chases you around trying see underneath... Apparently I'm in love with a pervert... But sadly he's my pervert. 😔

-Lol had to do that-

I went in the bathroom and was pissed, he knocked and I came out to see him holding out a neckless that said on it ; DESTINY I LOVE YOU FROM, BLASE I was a hart.

Tears were forming I hugged him. Then I kissed him... Yummy... As ... Fuck! "You like it?" I looked at him sipping tears... He loved me and did everything last thing he wanted that he knew he wouldn't get was...

Was...

Was...

Was..

Sex.

I gulped. No, no, no! Never! Not till summer! Yes I like summer love making is that hard to ask?!

"Blase..." He smiled and kissed my head. "Yes." I looked in his beautiful eyes. "In the Su-Summer if y-you want w-we can h-h-have... S-ex." I whispered. When he was putting the neckless on. "What was that?" He didn't hear me... Alright I'm going scream it!

"In the summer if you want we can have sex!" I looked down in embarrassed meant! He took my wrist down and and lifted my head. "Really?" He had a smirk on his face. "Y-yes." I gulped.

"Ok hiw about know?" I gulped looking in his devilish eyes. His smile disappeared and had darkness in his eyes. "Lean over I'm fucking you now." I backed up and fell cutting my hand on glass that I dropped. He rushed over holding my hand smiling.

I gulped and I was still frightened... He kissed me and I pushed him away. "Don't..." He forced me to look at him. "I'm not going to. You should know when I'm joking." I smiled a laughed lightly. "Your fucking asshole!" He kissed me. "I know... I'm not quiet like I first net you, but I at least talk more."

I rolled my eyes and felt a smile creep on my face. "Yeah, and you need to keep it shut on what you say."

He chuckled. "We'll it's just you and me and no ones home!" I slapped him and sat down. "Will you stop being a perv?" He laughed and shook his head.

"At least I love you enough to keep you!" We kissed and laughed.

-hope you all like how's it's going! Ok, ok bad news.... Im writing last chapter! But good news! Us Nerds 2 is coming out!- ok ill give you a question at end of each chapter here it goes.-

-These lyrics: who are they from?

Everywhere I go bitches always know that the charley scene has got a wennie he loves to show. Bitch! 2x ok I'm boring you all know I shall let you read on!-