Chapter 13: I Will Find You

Alpha Sourwolf 

Chapter 13 

I Will Find You 

Stiles' POV

"Derek!" I screamed as I came wide awake from my deep sleep. 

Everything around me was still blurry but I saw two figures move towards me. I started to panic not knowing who they were and started to lash out. 

"Stiles, calm down its me Scott," I heard his calm voice say as he gripped my shoulders to calm me down. 

"Scott, where is he, where is Derek?" I said as my vision started to come back. 

"We don't know, Stiles," Scott replied to me. 

"Scott you have to find him, he's in trouble, I have to find him," I said as I tried to stand up only to be pushed back down by Scott. 

"Scott, no please I can't lose him I can't!" I screamed out. 

A pain went through my stomach again and I let out a scream as I heard Scott yell for his mother. A felt a pinch on the side of my skin and then suddenly I was relaxed. I rolled my head over to Scott and said, "Please find him Scott, I can't lose him not yet." With those last words leaving my lips the world around me faded into a peaceful darkness. 

I felt a buzz in my head, but tried to ignore it, I was sleeping so peacefully. The buzzing continued to intensify and I finally had to open up my eyes. I looked around me and noticed I was still in Scott's house. I listend around to see if anyone was here, but the house sounded dead silence. 

"Scott!" I yelled!

I got no reply so I pushed off the couch I was sitting on and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed my a glass of water and looked out the window. Outside was pitch dark and it almost looked like midnight. I found it strange that no one was home. I walked over and too a seat at the table and just stared out into the night. 

I looked up at the moon and the sudden thought of Derek attacked my mind. Where was Derek? Was he safe? My mind started to race with horrible thoughts and I felt my body tense up, my hands started to shake, and my breathe became uneven. Oh, no I'm having a panic attack. 

I tried to get up to find someone, yell for someone, but I didn't make it to far. I collapsed to the floor as my body trembled against the cold hard wood floor. 

"Somebody, help!" I trembled out as best I could. 

My eyes started to get heavy and I knew the panic attack was at the middle of its stage and thats when I heard someone enter the room. My eyes were growing heavier as I saw a blonde hair figure step into my view. 

"I'm sorry it had to be this way Stiles, but we had to get you somehow," Savannah said and then the world around me went dark once again. 

-------

A/N 

I know i've been bad about updating but school is awful and then I'm studying for the ACT i have in april so I'm sorry I haven't updated. I'm reallying hoping to update this story at least once more this week and then have it updated on tuesdays and thursdays. So just bare with me and thanks for the support. 

Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you guys<3