Chapter 1 - The Left Hand Man

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 1

In a sunny day in Shizume city, one girl named Hinagiku Shimayaku is just walking on the streets of the city. When suddenly, a group of men just blocks her way. All of them are looking scary like, they wanted to salvage you. But for Hinagiku, they look useless, just working for money and most of all, weak. Hinagiku glares them for a while and one of the guys in the group have an interest in her. So, he asks her with a creepy smile on his face.

"So miss, are you alone and free today?" he asks her with a polite tone of his voice. Trying to lure Hinagiku for them. But Hinagiku never listens to them.

"What do you want from me?!" Hinagiku asks them with an angry tone of her voice as she glares at them like she wanted to have a fight.

One of the men lifts her chin up closely to his face with a creepy smile on his face. Hinagiku stares at him with her death glare.

"You look pretty with that look..." the guy who lifts her chin up closely to his face said with a creepy tone of his voice and a creepy expression on his face.

"I don't care what you are saying just leave me alone!" Hinagiku said angrily to them as she forces to walk out.

Then the other guy pins her at the wall very hard with a thug. All of them smirked at each other in a creepy way. Hinagiku looks at them deadly.

"You are perfect for us." one of the guys said to her with a creepy tone of his voice.

"What the--- What the heck are you talking about? And will you ever mind to let me go because I want to be alone!" Hinagiku yelled at them as she forces to escape.

One of the guys pushes her to the wall then holds her neck very tight, making her choke. Hinagiku makes a grip on the guy's arm as she tries to pull away the guy's hand from her. All of the guys laughs in an evil way.

Munakata Reisi, the 4th and blue king , and the leader of Scepter-4, just walks on the street. And because it is his day-off, he wears his white, long sleeved polo shirt and blue long pants. He is about to go back to his headquarters when he heared some noises and he saw a group of men. He is curious what is happening to the group of men when he saw that they're having fun of an innocent girl.

Munakata didn't think twice but to help her. So, Munakata immediately go there to save Hinagiku. So Munakata stands behind the guys and asks them with a business tone of his voice.

"What is happening in here?" Munakata asks them as his arms are crossed around his body.

The guys just looked back and they saw Munakata standing right behind them. All of them became nervous when they saw him standing behind them. The other guy who tries to choke Hinagiku, lets her go. Hinagiku went down and she sits on the ground, catching her breath. Hinagiku looks at Munakata when she saw him.

"Tell me, what do you think are you doing to an innocent girl huh?" Munakata asks them with a business tone of his voice as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose.

"Well... Umm... N-nothing... W-well..." one of the guys said nervously when Hinagiku interrupts.

"You guys are having a dirty plan on me. Don't you dare act like you don't know nor all of you are innocent!" Hinagiku said angrily to the guys who played dirty with her.

"Oh, how rude of you to do that on an innocent girl. Don't you know that you can be demanded of "sexual harassment?" Shame on you!" Munakata said to them then he looks at them seriously.

The one guys from the group just pulls Hinagiku's hair with no mercy. Hinagiku holds her head as she tries not to feel the pain.

"Alright blue king! One step forward, or this girl will get beaten up!" the guy who pulls Hinagiku's hair upwards said cockily as he tries to scare Munakata.