Chapter 21 - Birthday Date

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 21

After all the embarrassment, Hinagiku goes to her office and sits on her chair stressly. She gets her PDA and calls Shiro.

Meanwhile at Shiro's place, Shiro, Neko and Kuroh are about to eat their food made by Kuroh. On their table, there's some grilled fish, a soft omelet and some sushi. Also, a bowl of hot, white rice.

"Thank you for the food!" the trio said as they put their hands together and clapped.

"Wow! I'm so hungry now!!" Neko said as she gets some grilled fish and she puts a lot of rice on her mouth.

"Have some manners Neko." Kuroh said as he eats the omelet.

"Now now don't argue..." Shiro said as he gets a sushi.

He's about to eat the sushi when somebody calls his PDA. He gets his PDA and answers it.

*Shiro answering the call*

"Hello, Shiro speaking..."

"Neh, Shiro, this is me. Hina. Put it in loudspeaker. I have to explain something." Hinagiku said through their PDAs.

"O-okay..." Shiro said then he puts his PDA on loudspeaker. "I put it in loudspeaker Hina." Shiro added.

"Is that Hinagiku-chan?" Neko asks excitingly.

"What does she want?" Kuroh asked.

"Guys, don't tell this plan to Serenity alright?" Hinagiku said.

"Well, if that's a surprise, of course we won't tell." Shiro said.

"Okay. Well, can you go here with Serenity at Scepter-4 about 7:30 am on November 7?" Hinagiku asks.

"It's okay with us. If that's a surprise. What is it for Hinagiku-chan?" Neko asks.

"I was planning that Serenity will date Fushimi-kun." Hinagiku replied.

"What?" Kuroh said.

"She will date "The Jerk with the Glasses!" Hinagiku-chan, why?" Neko asks as she laughs very hard.

"Why do you call Fushimi-kun "The Jerk with the Glasses"  by the way Neko-chan?" Hinagiku asks as she giggles.

"She said that he's a jerk. Well, he really is a jerk. That's why..." Kuroh said then he eats his omelet.

"Sure. Well, are we going to spy them?" Shiro asks Hinagiku.

"Hehe~ I was about to say that Shiro." Hinagiku said.

"Oh, is that so? Okay.. We will go there early with Serenity." Shiro said to Hinagiku.

"Okay.. Bye-nee!" Hinagiku said then they both switched their PDAs off.

After they both switched their PDAs off, Hinagiku just lies on her bed as she stares at the ceiling. She then says something to herself still staring at the ceiling.

"November 7... That day will be fun.. Especially for Fushimi-kun..." she said then she smiles.

Days have past, it's already Fushimi's birthday. Fushimi is on his way to the main door of Scepter-4 while the others are waiting for him. Serenity, Kuroh, Shiro, and Neko are already there with Hinagiku and the others. Seconds later, they've seen the door opening. Seconds later, Fushimi came inside with a sigh. Suddenly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUSHIMI-KUN!!!

"Wh-wha?!!" Fushimi said loudly in a surprise.

Fushimi saw all of them standing with a full smile on their faces. He just scratches his head and thanks them for the surprise. He felt a bit flattered.