The Alpha

Hi everyone! Let me just thank you all for taking the time to read this book. Y'all are awesome! OK my other account I cant seem to get on so I'll be using this one. I"m really sorry for the trouble. I appreciate you all. Thanks again. :)

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Kenya Safire a young girl 15 years of age is gonna go through more pain than she anticipate for her first year not being home schooled, which also her first year in high school. She meets a few guys that peak her interest but the guy thats meant for her is just what she doesnt want in a mate. He's stubborn, an asshole, cocky, and in the weirdest way another alpha in the making. She doesn't try to be mean to him but he brings out the bad in her every time he speaks. She is destined to be his but at 15 he doesnt have a clue that the girl that cusses at him and that he causes trouble with is the one he's supposed to spend the rest of his life with.

Go on this journey with them reading about them finding each other and trying to make each others life a living hell without falling in love deeper than they already are.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for reading this far. Have a fun day. Come back soon.