Relocation

The loud roaring of a motorbike engine in the distant skies seemed to get closer and closer to The Burrow. Molly Weasley peered outside the window whilst washing dishes, before realizing who's bike it was, she called up to Ginny to come down the stairs to come to the door.

The motorbike splashes loudly as it lands in the reeds in front of The Burrow. It begins to sputter, before it cuts out altogether in a smoking hiss. Neville Longbottom arises from the sidecar, pushing his bangs that were stuck to his forehead  back so they weren't in his eyes. He begins to glance about, looking for any of the others or for any Death Eaters. As his eyes scan the crooked house in front of him that he has come to know as a second home after Harry had abandoned The Order and The DA, the door creaks open and two silhouettes emerge from the warm lighting inside.

Dashing forward, Molly and Ginny Weasley with worried looks on their faces. Molly speaks first, "Neville! Hagrid! What happened?! Have you seen the others?"

Neville moves forward but freezes in his tracks as he hears this, "Is no one back yet?" Looking between Molly and Ginny worriedly. Ginny shakes her head concernedly.

Hagrid's voice bellows as he tries to catch his breath a bit, "They were on us from the star', Molly~The Death Eaters. You-Know-Who and Harry as well..."

Molly Weasley's face betrays a dark look of panic before she begins fighting it back, "Well, thank goodness you two are alright."

Hagrid scratches his beard for a moment before saying, "Haven't go' any brandy, have yeh, Molly? For medicinal purposes, o' course?"

She nods, leading the half-giant inside her warm and crooked home. Once out of earshot, Neville turns expectantly to Ginny, who looks absolutely frightened, "Ron and Tonks should've been back. Dad and Fred as well."

Suddenly, several yards away a blue light burns in the darkness. Neville and Ginny rush over towards it just as Lupin materializes, cradling an unconscious "Neville" in his arms. "Neville"'s head was awash in blood and his clothes were torn.   Neville takes in the surreal scene before watching "himself" transform back into George, who bares the true damage. Ginny's hands fly to her face in utter shock and concern. "By Merlin's Beard! George!" She cried out in worry.

"To the house! Quickly!" Lupin calls as he carries George inside, Ginny and Neville following behind.

Moments later, Neville and Lupin drop George onto the sofa, where his head rolls into the lamp light. The blood on the side of his face, neck, and head more shocking in the house. Molly screams, George's ear is completely gone. "My boy! My darling boy! What've they done to you?" Molly bends over the side of the sofa, looking at the bleeding wound, getting her wand out.

Neville looked on with misery prominent in his features, anger and guilt clashing within him. Lupin out of nowhere, grabs a fistful of his shirt and hurls him against the nearest wall. Ginny cries out, "Remus! What are you doing?!"

Lupin ignores her, pointing his wand at Neville's throat, "What was Neville Longbottom's bogart during one of my lessons when I was professor at Hogwarts?"

"Are you mad?~"

"WHAT BOGART?!" Lupin roared, his voice growling a bit, the wolf in him coming out slightly.

"Snape! Severus Snape!" Neville replied in a rushed and slightly frightened tone. Breathing heavily as he stayed flat against the wall as Lupin slowly pulled back from Neville. Lupin finally fully releases Neville before turning to the others. 

"We've been betrayed. Voldemort and Harry knew you were being moved tonight. I had to make sure you weren't an imposter." Lupin explained, his voice showing how out of breath he was.