PAX South Part 2

(Y/N POV)
Ethan, Mark and Tyler had a panel before my panel. I, of course, went to watch Ethan. When Ethan, Mark and Tyler were up there, they decided to play a game that required more people, so they called my friends, Amy, and me up there. When we got up there I went and stood next to Ethan. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and smiled. I smiled back and looked into his eyes. We were playing truth or dare with fans. The fans provided the truths or the dares. First was Mark. A fan ask Mark, "Truth or Dare?" "Dare. I ain't no wimp." "Okay. I dare you to kiss Amy." Mark looked at Amy and Amy looked at Mark both blushing like crazy. "Okay." Mark said nonchalantly. Mark and Amy walked closer together and they shared a kiss. During their kiss, all you could hear were fans shouting, "AMYPLIER AWAY!!!" Tyler, Ethan, my friends and I all started laughing at the reaction from the fans and at Amy and Mark's faces when they pulled away from each other. "Okay. Next... Tyler." Mark said. Another fan asked Tyler, "Truth or dare?" "Umm. Dare." "I dare you to scream I'MM TYLER AND I HAVE OSTEOPOROSIS!" "Okay. This will be easy. I'MM TYLER AND I HAVE OSTEOSPOROSIS!" We all laughed out asses off, including Tyler.

---Time skip to Ethan's turn---

"Okay Ethan. Your turn." A fan asked Ethan, "Truth or dare?" "Umm... Truth. I'm gonna be a chicken for the first round." "Okay. Do you like anyone on the stage with you? As in more than a friend? If so, who?" Ethan's face froze and he started blushing like crazy. "Come on Ethan. Answer. We don't have all day." Mark said snapping Ethan back to reality. "Umm... I do like someone on the stage. Umm... and who it is. It's... umm... it's Y-Y/N-N." Ethan said stuttering and blushing like crazy. I heard what Ethan said and immediately started blushing too. "Okay. Well, we all just learned something about Ethan. On to Y/N." Another fan asked me, "Truth or dare?" "Umm... Dare. I'm not a chicken like some people." I look towards Ethan and giggle. "Hmm... Okay. With the information we just learned about Ethan," 'Shit. They're gonna make me do something with Ethan.' "I dare you to kiss Ethan." "O-okay." I said blushing. 'Why did I say dare? I knew something like this would happen.' Ethan and I turn towards each other and share a kiss. We pull away blushing like crazy.

---Time Skip to your panel---

It was time for my panel to begin. I'm backstage, waiting, with my friends. Finally, they call us on stage. My friends and I run out onstage. When I run onstage, I see Ethan, Mark, Tyler, and Amy in the crowd, cheering. My eyes immediately lock on the adorable acne covered boy. I feel my ears get hotter as I remember what happened at his panel.

---Time Skip to after your panel because I'm lazy---

"I'm sorry guys, but we got to go. But, you can bring any items you would like for us to sign to the autographing session later today! Stay awesome. Buh-bye!" I say, running off the stage, only to be greeted by a group of fans. Finally after the crowd calms down, Ethan walks up to me. "You were amazing up there Y/N!" He says, blushing slightly. "R-really? Thanks!" I say blushing.

---Another Time Skip to after day one of PAX South becuz I'm still lazy---

We all arrived back at the hotel. My friends and I were staying in a suite with desperate rooms, so I decided to ask if Ethan wanted to come play video games with me in my room, so we don't disturb anyone. "Yeah, sure. You're super cool and fun to hang out with." He said. We went to my room and played video games till around midnight. When we got off, I went and sat down on the floor leaning on the side of the bed. I got on my phone. Ethan came and sat next to me. "Whatcha doin'?" He said, sitting next to me leaning close beside me. "Nothin'. I'm about to set my alarm and probably go to sleep." I replied. "It doesn't look like you're about to set an alarm when you're on twitter." He said, teasingly and trying to take my phone. "Hey. Ethan. Give it back." I said, trying to get my phone back. He held it over his head leaning back so I had to semi-crawl on him to get my phone. When I was crawling on him to get my phone, I felt him kiss my ear. I slowly retracted from crawling on him to get my phone. "E-Ethan?" I said, stuttering and blushing. "Yeah, Y/N?" He said, seductively. He trailed kisses from my ear to my neck. I pulled his face towards my face and gave him a small peck on the lips. I gave him another kiss, a little longer this time. He was so gentle. It seemed our lips fit perfectly together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. He then kissed me. It was a more passionate kiss. He smiled into the kiss. I blushed like crazy. He then trailed kisses down to my neck. I could tell he was looking for my g-spot on my neck. He found it quicker than I expected. I stuffed my face into his shoulder to muffle the sound of my quiet moan. He left a hickey. "E-Ethan." I said. "Yeah, Y/N?" He said pulling away from my neck and looking at me. "I love you." I said, kissing him. "I love you too." He said, putting our fore heads together. I didn't want to ever let go of him. "Y/N? Will you give me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" He asked. "Ethan. I would be honored." I replied.

A/N (Please Read) - The PAX South chapter is only going to be during day one of PAX South. This is because I'm fucking lazy and I can't think of any ideas for the events that occur during PAX South because I've never been 😭.

A/N - What is up everyone! I can't believe I have 20 reads and 5 votes on this story! Thank you all so much! I just wanted to let y'all know that I will probably be posting a lot over spring break, which is next week (YAY!)! I am going to New York and I will write as much as I can during the car ride to the airport and the plane ride and at night, (if I'm not asleep before I get on my phone at night)! If it is your birthday, then Happy Birthday! If it's not, then Happy Day to You! Stay awesome! Buh-Bye!